Why?

why?
"Why,I've been waiting for you,Ms.Heart."his chair was facing the other way so I couldn't see him,but...fun fact I've been in love with Alex Westwood since I was little.When he turned around my heart nearly stopped,his hair was a messy dirty blond,his eyes were a dark blue,he had a defined jaw line,and he was wearing a grey suit which pressed his well built body nicely.

"Here."he handed me a Bluetooth like the ,I'm assuming the head maid,"I will call you anytime I need you to do stuff,you will have to earn your free time by working hard."he waved his hand in my face but I never blinked,i was still in shock.

How on earth am I breathing the same air as tee Alex Westwood!I was so lost in his plumped pink lips that everywhere he said went through on ear and out the other.

The second I notice his near presence,i jumped back,"Um...f–first of all why am I here a-and second...most importantly why me?"I was surprised to see his lip curved up into a smirk,"That's none of your concern,also you will go to school,early in the morning and come back right after school,no later!"he crossed his arms.None of my concern,I'm an independent women with rights!What does he mean 'none of my concern?'
He grabbed a bell and some guy walked in.The guy had choppy black hair that fell into his dark brown eyes,he was a little taller than me,he wore a black suit that had an apron at the back shaped like a cut out triangle at the end,white gloves,black shoes, wore an earpiece in his ear,and he looked...pretty good looking ?

"This is Mike but he likes to be called Ike.He will look after you,correct you when ever your doing something wrong."he crossed his arms.Ike like the 'Mike and Ike's?'pft...what a crack up!What a strange name for a kinda good looking dude?I bit my lip trying not to laugh but I locked my gaze with Alex as he stared at me amused,"Hey,just a random question?You look a lot like a guy I know?"i scratched my chin,not to long he looked pissed,"Get to work!"he yelled at me while pointing at the door.

Sheesh,the same temper too?
Ike grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and into a different one,"This is where you'll stay at,I also sleep here on the right side of the room,you sleep on the  left side.You will clean after yourself,you will wake up at five o'clock to make breakfast with me,and you will take care of Mr.Westwood's needs.After school I'll give you the rest."he barked at me as he took a step closer.He must really take this job seriously?

"Hey......Ike can you help me with this Bluetooth  it doesn't want to stay in my ear?"I muttered and forced a smile as I saw him sigh and roll his eyes.He flipped my hair to the side and entered the earpiece inside my ear,the gloves he wore swiped my neck which tickled my fragile skin.

"Now,you will go pick up the clothes from Mr.Westwood's room."he ran his fingers through his hair and  walked out.
"Wait,when will I have time for homework?"I stopped him as I grabbed his wrist.He slapped my hand away and looked at me confused,"Do I care?I don't know find your own time,I'm not your mother?"
As he left,i felt lonely in this small room.I crouched down and hugged my knees,"Why me?"i asked myself once more.

After I thought about it,I stood up from my lazy butt and  knocked on Mr.Westwood's door"Mr.Westwood,can I come in for your laundry?"I heard nothing.Should I call Ike,nah he's probably somewhere being a jerk and correcting his other maids."I'm coming in."i popped my head inside the room.There was a king size bed,a huge plasma T.V,swords on the wall,and as I looked to the left side of his wall,there were stacked books.He even had a couch and a coffee table in the center of the room.I looked at some of his pictures he had on the bookshelf,one of him at a swim team,one of him as a little kid with a girl that almost looked around the same age,another picture of a girl and him but this time it was a blond girl and him probably at high school?

After i finished stalking him I entered his bathroom to see him in nothing but a towel around his waist,"Oh dear god!I'm so sorry,i didn't know you were here!"i covered my eyes and i heard him laugh,"Wow you're priceless!"his laugh really sounded like our Alex at school?
I heard him walk out,i sighed as I picked his clothes up from his laundry basket.I did it quickly,because I saw some boxers that people would buy for tons of moneyfor.As i squired out i felt someone wrap there big arms around my wrist,I turned around to see Alex.He was shirtless that made my cheeks heat up,"Um...Alex...you should wear a shirt?I don't want you getting sick?"i turned the other way so I wouldn't see his face.

He forced my head to turn,but I was super flustered that when I saw his smirk grow I wanted to blow up.Luckily,Ike slammed the door open with a tray of tea in his hands.Alex clutched his stomach,as he bursted out laughing,"Oh my gosh you should have seen your face,it was priceless!"
My face heated up as he kept laughing,so this is what Ike meant by taking care of his needs?Am I a laughing stock to him?

"Ms.Heart.,I suggest you go back to work before I drag you out and please Mr.Westwood,don't flirt with the new girl...that's why you get into so much drama?"Ike annoyingly asked.He set the tea down and motioned me to bow."Good day,sir."he muttered under his breath before grabbing my ear and pulling me out along with him.
"Ow ow ow ow ow ow OW!"i yelled at him,"Oh sorry I forgot."he calmly said before letting  go of my ear.What,how could he forget puncturing someone hard in the ear with his fingers!
"why don't you like Mr.Westwood?"I asked changing the subject.He turned on his heel to look at me,"I don't like to talk bad about my boss but...he's a player,he two-times,he does whatever the hell he wants because he has money?Who gives a damn about that!"he angrily muttered trying his best to stay calm.He seriously didn't think twice about his response?

I crossed my arms,"What if he changes?"he looked at me with a surprised face"You're seriously telling  me you like him?Come on,Alice there's other guys better than him!"he grabbed my shoulders pushing me back and forth.
"No I meant what 'if ' "I hit him in the head trying to take the idea out of his head of me liking Alex,even though i did when i was a child,either way how can you like a person when you barely know him or her?

He growled at me,"Well I'm sorry,because all the girls that have worked here have fallen head over heels for him,after the results they quit...you are my fifth maid I've worked with,because basically...if you work for me,you get Mr.Westwood's attention and Its hard to be used to someone,so please just watch out."he ran his fingers through his hair.Wow...so that's why he hates girls,he thinks their slutty?
Well I'm not like that,I'll kick him with all I've got if he tries to touch me!I patted his shoulders,"Don't worry,I'm not like them...you'll see me here forever."i yelled,as I ran back upstairs for my work.

But before i left I heard him say,"That's what they all say."

-------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter it's just something I prepared before I go back to school!
I hope you guys enjoy!!

You all rock!!!!
Sionara-my-BOOKLOVERS!!!!!
o(=3=)o / =^-^=