Leting you go?

"Something wrong?"Jake answered.I snapped out my thoughts of my past.
I looked at him,blushing,"jake....do you remember?My mother?"I wanted to cry but I hold in all my feelings,the classroom or his small office grew sigh lent.
"Yeah.I do.Im really sorry about that."he hugged me tightly.
"How...how about...we start the lesson?"I tugged out of his grip and sat on the love seat.
He nodded and sat next to me,"lets start with reading,Open your book to page 163,about literature."
The lesson went on about poems and how stories open up about the meaning and feelings.My homework assignment was to create a diary or book about anything and give it to him at the end of the meaning or feeling behind the book.
I meet juvia by the entrance.She was talking to jake,"hey,alice!Jack is going to help us shop for groceries."she smiled at me.My blank expression turned into a smile as he returned it back at me.
We shopped for about an hour and a half.We got all we needed,jack excused himself as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.We've gotten closer to each other as the days go by....we tell each other everything? I feel comfortable around him....why?"hey Alice?um tomorrow would you like to ...um..go to the cafe...downtown...same time?"
I looked at him and nodded."its a date."
"Soooo.....Alice....jake told me that you two were girlfriend and boyfriend?"I blushed as I put the groceries away.
Alex P.O.V
As I heard Alice voice downstairs,i decided to talk to her...sincerly...i tiptoed downstairs but my heart sank to her juvia say,"Soooo.....Alice....jake told me that you two were girlfriend and boyfriend?"I know it's wrong to easdrop but....i felt anger.
"No..no...that was 14 years ago,when I was six?It was puppy love?I actually forgot about him?"Alice muttered.I kinda felt relive .

"But....He's older now,he's a good guy?He may have different feelings for you,i mean he always kisses you goodbye on.the.cheek."
Juvia killed me.What?Juvia!I thought you were on my side!
"Nah!I never thought of him that way.Tomorrow on our date....ill clear everything up.ok."
Date!God!Have I been that bad!
I pretended to walk in,"hey juvia can i... I talk to you?"I cleared my throat which made them jump.
JUVIAS P.O.V
We walked up stares into Alex room,"whats up?"
"Why!Why is she going out with.him."he fell on my bed.
I sighed,"i don't really know sir.Your really annoying?"Which he probably misunderstood."whys that!"And I stand corrected.
I sat next to him,"You know.Girls gotta have to explore when there not taken,you clearly can't tell alice what to do.Even though she works for you."
He looks at me sadly,he lays on my lap,his head facing up,"but.It hurts.The way everything went so smoothly...until she fainted."

"Can I ask why?"I stroked his hair.I feel like a mother,but this situation really is unbelievable,"well,i came towards her the night of the dance and she complained about how I'm a player and that I hurt her feelings and she said her head felt like popping and the she was about to say something but fell into a deep sleep."
Well,you clearly were along time ago,sweetie."Alex.she clearly liked you,but Ike told me what you were gonna do.Try repeating everything that happened between you too."
He sighed and stood up,"but I can't after tomorrow we leave for New York,Tomorrow she'll be grinding with That boob of jake."he ran his fingers threw his hair.
I really don't understand why grinding came to his head?
----------------------------
"Hey!"I walked into the cafe waving at jack.
Jack came up to me and hugged me.It doesn't feel weird,that a student and teacher like each other and jacks 2 years older so nothing wrong?
He looked nervous,"hey what's wrong?"I touched his hand.He flinched and took my hand off.He looked surprise,"um...sorry..its just,today...you look..so...beautiful....and..."he looked at me and took something out of his pockets,it was a golden chain with a teddy bear threw the chain,"can....will you...be....my girlfriend?"he blushed at me.
My eyes grew wide,huh?why is my heart beating?Ive never felt like this?this feels like de-ja-vu?
"I dont....know what to....say?"I blushed at him and giggled seeing his messy brown hair.
"You don't have to answer me now!"he stammered quietly.
I mean.....i did date him along time ago?Alex is being a pain?and....jakes a sweetheart....i can't break his heart?
My head is spinning,the pain is growing,if I say yes.....would I get hurt...again?
"I.....i...y..es."I looked at him,his,face lit up.
"Really!?!?"
"Yes."he hugged me over the table.
"Can I kiss you?"he blushed,which made me blush,"wait!You have to ask someone!?!"I asked surprised.
He giggled and leaned in and kiss me gently.
I feel weird?I feel that someone has kissed me...but...i felt good?
He smiled at me,i smiled back.
---------------------
Alex P.O.V
"Where's Alice?"I impatiently asked juvia,she sighed,"shell be here any minute now!calm your damn nuts!"

I heard the door open,to my surprise to see Alice holding a hand of another man.
Jack....the fucking...bastard!
"Why are you...holding his hand?"I walked up to her.
She looked at me,"well...as I suppose..and have read some novels...i guess the call this...boyfriend and girlfriend!"she looked into my eyes,her words say one thing but her eyes say a whole different story.
My plans on getting her back....are crumbling up every second.
I nod and go upstairs,i slam my door shut."ughhh!!"i ran my fingers threw my hair.I don't wanna lose her!
I fucking don't wanna forget
Something I've waited for.
I suck ass....
Why did this have to happen
Why do I always lose everything important to me!!

I've lost her.....again..
------------------------------
DAMN!!!!!
Gosh this is painful.....i feel bad for alex...or will he try to move on or keep hurting himself.......
Also did Alice make the right choice?
Hmmm I WANNA HEAR YOUR GUYS RESPONSE....
Who do you guys like better!
ALEX OR JACK.....
(Srry if chap. short☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Comment and vote....defiantly try to comment your response!!!
I would love to follow all MY BOOKLOVERS Who enjoy my book!!!
I know you all are out there(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ̑̑
Love y'all
See ya next update!!