tooearly

y'all we're like 1/5 through already!!!

i've got BIG plans coming ahead, trust me, it's worth the wait.

i don't wanna spoil tooooo much, but lemme tell you, we're gonna learn a TON of backstories!!!

not to mention a huge twist before AND after the climax

okay i'll shut up

TW: Emotional Content

pov of draco malfoy
From the night before, I could just tell that Daisy didn't take the news of her brother being a Hogwarts champion for the tournament very well. Oh what the fuck, she isn't that good at hiding tears, everyone saw her cry.

I've got to admit, I felt terrible that I was just- well, standing there. Daisy makes me feel happy, but I'm not happy if she isn't.

I knew I had to do something, and I had just the idea.

It's finally Saturday, we could go wherever the hell we want.

Of course, I've got to take her to lunch!

I mean, what's better than lunch with a Malfoy?

Nothing.

I wrote her a letter earlier this morning, mum always taught me writing personally is better than a text. My handwriting's shit, but I agree, I hate technology.

...

Dayday,

You,

me,

lunch,

today,

2:00

no arguing.

Meet me by your commons.

~Draco Lucius Malfoy

...

I hustled to get ready, it was already 1:00.

I paid a prefect to drop the letter by her door, I just hope she sees it in time.

I was wearing a grey button up with black dress paints and green striped tie. Slight problem, I haven't tied my own tie before. Blaise always did it for me, but he's no where to be found.

Scratch the tie.

I wanted to be waiting for her when she came out of the door, no one likes late men.

Since I was ready so early, I decided to go for a walk- that's normal right?

I feel like Daisy's been getting to my head. It's like she's turning me- soft? Surely that won't last long, my father will be home for Christmas.

I wished I could invite Daisy over for the holidays. Mum sure would allow it, but my father wouldn't.

Maybe she would invite me to her household?

Oh what the fuck, that would never happen.

Strangely, as I saunter around the hallways, my confidence turns some heads. Every once in a while people will even give me a 'Congrats man!' or 'Nice pick!' but it made me uncomfortable.

Blaise was very furious with me at the moment, but he's going to have to get over it. All my life his life has been perfect compared to mine, and his temper isn't going to take my happiness away.