realgold

pov of daisy diggory
I woke up my eyes still swollen from crying the night before. Looking back on my conversation with Draco last night, I'm embarrassed. Do I regret it though?

No.

There is one part I do regret, pushing him out. But as a whole, I meant what I said.

I quickly realized Cedric isn't in his bed. Weird, he's typically the one to wake me. His wand was also missing from the bedside. Where could he have gone? Surely it's only 7:00...

Shit. It's 9:00!!

In the fastest manor ever, I scurry around the room throwing on my uniform, brushing my teeth, and throwing my hair into a messy bun. I grab my wand and phone from my bedside and run as fast as I can to potions.

Completely winded, I open the classroom door to potions and- no ones here? Before I have a second to think, I hear loud footsteps behind me, all in unison. I jump behind the door and crack it the slightest bit to watch in terror.

Moments later, tall, strong young men are hastily coming down the hallways. What the fuck? Not far behind them, ladies dressed in all blue come walking down as well, they're heading straight to the dining hall.

Oh what the fuck Dais, go follow them!

I leave my safe position and start creeping behind them. I keep my distance, hoping they won't notice. Once I enter the dining hall the whole school is sitting at their tables. Now everything's starting to come together.

I crouch over to the Hufflepuff table and slide in the seat next to Cedric, but he doesn't pay one bit of attention to me. He's too busy starring at the girls.

I slap his chest, "What the fuck is going on, and why didn't you wake me up!" I whisper shout. He just chuckles, not breaking his gaze from the girls.

"You looked too peaceful, besides, Dumbledore is making us skip our first two periods for an important announcement, I'll fill you in later," he laughs, finally looking over at me, but not for long.

The crazy looking strong, muscle men and the angelic ladies sit down at the front of our tables.

"Off to class students! Our competitors will be announced coming Friday evening!" Dumbledore shouts as growing chatter fills the room.

Cedric jolts up and heads straight to his friends, me not very far behind him. "Ced please explain to me what's going on!" I whine. He pauses and grabs my shoulders while students walk around us to get to their next classes.

Cedric gestures to space around him, "I think we should head back to the dorm before I tell you anything." I guess he's right. I roll my eyes as he drags me out of the dining hall.

The whole walk back to the Hufflepuff tower, all we hear is Are you entering? Do you know if you're entering? Those girls were gorgeous...

We finally reach the common room, and I have to push Cedric along due to his slow struts. "Could you walk any slower?" I imply. He then proceeds to walk as slow as a snail. "Ugh I hate you," I laugh, shoving him and causing him to trip forward.

We finally reach the dorm and I unlock the door. Once inside, I start gathering my items for my next few classes.

"So," Cedric starts, "every few years, I'm not sure I wasn't really paying attention, there's a competition held called the Triwizard Tournament."

"Cedric I'm not a baby, I know what the Triwizard Tournament is," I scoff. "Please don't tell me you're entering!"

"Of course I'm entering Dais! It can't be that bad," he says, sternly. He doesn't understand what could possibly happen to him.