bickering

Hey y'all! If you're reading this I appreciate you sticking around :)

Just a friendly reminder to vote and share!!!

pov of daisy diggory
The whole day, I was silent. I didn't answer questions, didn't talk to the trio, and definitely didn't talk to Cedric. The only person I said a word to was-

"Ah there you are!" Draco shouts in front of me while I walk back towards the castle from Herbology. "You don't have to stay silent you know, I want to hear your beautiful voice," he pouts. There wasn't anyone around us, so Draco was being himself.

"I don't have to speak if I don't want to," I snarl. "Didn't I tell you I wasn't in the mood for the lovey dovey shit?"

His smile grows small as if I burst his bubble. "If you say so," but instead of leaving me be, he stays by my side as I continue my way to the entrance of the Hufflepuff tower.

"So I've been thinking," he starts. Oh boy... "You know how no one knows about... us?"

I know arguing won't do me any justice, so instead I just nod my head in agreement.

"That ends tonight, alright?" he whispers as I come upon the door of the Hufflepuff commons.

"Absolutely not," I fake yell. My arms are crossed and I have sat into my hip to show I think this idea is terrible.

"Too late, I've already talked to Professor McGonagall about having some time to announce something at dinner," he grins, then places a peck on my forehead. "Now go tidy up, you can't look depressed when I announce my love for you in front of the whole school, now can you?"

I roll my eyes and open the doors to the commons, not bothering to say goodbye to Draco.

Could this day get any worse? Walking to my dorm my brain is flooding with thoughts about what Draco's going to do.

Why would he do this? What is he going to say? How is this helping us? What's the point?

But then I can't forget about the triwizard tournament competitors announcement.

What if Cedric is picked? Why would he enter? What if he gets hurt, or sick?

I couldn't wrap my head around everything that was about to happen this evening. Why me? Daisy Diggory, the girl with all the fucking issues?

I finally reach my dorm room and throw my bag on the floor, I didn't care about the valuable texts the bag held.

Out of anger, I throw my stupid robe into the hamper in the corner of my room. Nearly breaking the hinges, I pull my drawer filled with my best day dresses. I may as well look nice the night both my brother and I's life slowly starts to worsen.

Still in my school skirt and button up with my tie, the door swings open. Cedric was nervous too, he's either aggressive or timid when he's anxious, no in between.

Today, he was aggressive.

Similar to me he throws his shit all around the room in haste.

"You can calm down dude," I scoff.

"Just leave it be," he snaps, whipping around to face me as he unbuttons his shirt.

"Whatever you say," I trail, continuing to unbutton my dress shirt.

As the silence continues, we're finally clothed, and still without a word spoken, we head out of the dormitories, together.

Black clouds hung over our heads as we walked to the dining hall. They were so dark you could almost see them.