8~ Cousins

8~ Cousins

^^ Burns Family on top. Like, Can you please not?

Video on top/side ~ "It's not going to say hello, it's a COW Luke" I laughed forever oh my gosh. Tht had nothing to do with the chapter, I just thought I would share.

Dedication: Ninjagirl12 because she's the besest ever and actually reading this <3

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END: I HAVE A QUESTION...

Is there anyone out there that watches General Hospital? I swear i'm the only teen in the world who watches a soap opera....oh wells.

Enjoy

____________

Luke's POV

*Bing, bing, bing*

The bell signaling the end of fourth period rang. I closed my books, and walked into the flood of student. I got to my locker, putting in the combination and my things for the rest of my classes. I closed my locker, and headed to the cafeteria.

When I got there, I saw that at our table there was two unfamiliar faces. ''Hey guys,'' I waved to my three friends, and sat next to Ashton. ''Who are they?'' I whispered to him.

''The girl talking to Cal is Nicky and the boy is Cole. They're cousins who moved here from somewhere in America. Nicky has a younger brother also, who is in grade nine named Kyle.'' he answered me in a low voice.

''Damn, how did you get all that?''

He shrugged. ''It's amazing what you can get out of people in three minutes,'' he smiled. I rolled my eyes and asked if there was anything else.

''Nicky and Cole are eighteen like us, and the other one is fifteen.'' I nodded and waved, as the conversation was directed to me and Ashton. Lunch went well, and we learned that Ashton has second period with Cole and I have second with Nicky.

''Well we should be going, class is going to start soon.''

''How about we all meet in front after school, and we can go my house or something,'' I offered. ''You can bring your brother too,'' I told Nicky.

''Yeah, that sounds great,'' she smiled at me. We parted ways and walked to music. We sat in our seats, and waited for the teacher to start class.

''Today you can just work on your songs. No instruments today though, they are being used. Have fun,'' she said.

We got up and sat in a weird circle/square shape on the floor. ''Calum do you have that song?'' he nodded and passed it around. We looked over the piece of paper, and started to memorize the words. Calum only thought of the lyrics, so we still had alot of work to do. 

The period ended, and Ashton and I decided to actually go to our last class instead of leaving early. We walked into the room, and took the two closest seats to the back. The teacher walked in, telling us that he dint care what we did, as long as we were quite. 

Ashton took out his phone and ear buds, and homework. I had noting to do, since I finished homework already, I figured annoying Ashton was better then doing nothing. I ripped a piece of paper into three  pieces, and tossed them at Ash. 

He looked at me as the first one hit his ear. I looked down, like I didn't do it. He looked back down and continued working. I threw the second one and it hit the side of his cheek. He looked at me, smiled and shook his head. I took the third and bounced it off his head. 

''Luke stop,'' he tried to be serious, but giggled. I stared poking his sides, and he laughed. 

''Boys? Is there a problem?'' the teacher looked over at us. We shook our heads and he told us be quiet. I started poking his cheek, and he sighed. 

''This is what happens when I'm bored and have nothing to do,'' I shrugged and continued to annoy him. This went on until the bell rang. 

''Thank god. I thought I was going to have to cut your fingers off,'' he teased. I pouted and followed him to his locker. After his, we went to mine, and then went to the front to see the boys, Nicky, Cole and a shorter boy, who I'm guessing was Kyle. 

''Hey. So Luke's is a few minutes away.'' We started walking and made it to my house in ten minutes since we were walking slowly and joking the whole time. We went inside and decided to watch a movie in the family room. Ash and I sat with Kyle, who seemed to be a really good kid. Nicky, and Calum sat on the floor, while Michael claimed the love seat to himself. 

We picked to watch Finding Nemo, because why not? Throughout the movie, I saw Nikcky and Calum getting closer and closer. I smiled because that's adorable. I looked at Ash, and casually re-positioned myself so I was sitting closer to him. I took a chance, and layed down with my feet on Kyle and my head in Ashton's lap

He looked down and me, and I just smiled and started paying attention to the movie again. I secretly smiled to myself when he started absent-mindedly playing with my hair. 

____________

YOO! I feel like I haven't updated in years. I don't like it. 

Sorry this is late (like always) and short and crappy. I've had an extreme case of writers block. 

So, IMPOTANTISH: I'm thinking of starting this poetry type thing. You guys could send in poetry by you with your user, and social media and things like that, or it could be anonymous. I would have random contests and stuff. I don't know if I should or not. How many of you guys would send things in? 

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

I have over 4K reads! I love you guys so much you have no idea.

Alright, please comment and vote.

Love you!