3~decorating

3~ Decorating

Dedication: asdfghjkl1d5sos because you userame

_____

Luke's POV

''Lukey wake up. Your going to be late for school,'' my mum lightly shook me. I mumbled some words under my breath, and lazily got out of bed. I got dressed in a t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I threw on a beanie and shoes. I walked downstairs to my family eating breakfast.

''Morning,'' I mumbled to who-ever was listening. I got the same response back to me, and got out all the necessary things needed for cereal.

''How are you getting to school Luke?'' my mother asked.

''Calum, Ash and Mikey are picking me up,'' just as I finished, the door bell rang. ''That should be them. See you later,'' I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and waved to my brothers. I walked out and was greeted by two blonde boys and a Calum.

I have 7/8 classes with Ashton, and five with Cal and Mikey. Since I have first with Ash, we parted ways with the other two and headed to science. Ashton sat in a seat in the back, and I hesitantly sat down next to him.

I was about to ask Ashton a question, when the bell wrong and a bright blue haired teacher came into the room. ''Hello humans,'' she said. ''Take out the stuff from yesterday. Work on it, or talk I don't care, but it better be done by tomorrow,'' she narrowed her eyes at the class.

She sat at her desk and pulled out papers. I walked up to her, going to ask for the papers. ''Excuse me, miss...,'' my voice trailed off.

''Brott. Are you Luke?'' she asked.

I nodded my head. She smiled and started to explain what we were currently doing. She handed me a bunch of papers, and I made my way back to my seat. ''Hey Ash?''

''Yeah?'' he looked up at me.

''Can I borrow your notes?''

He nodded and took out the papers identical to mine, but with writing on it. I started copying the notes, and had finished by the end of the period. Sadly, I didn't have the next class with Ashton, but with Mikey and Cal. I walked to the math classroom, and the two boys waved me over.

''So how was your day so far?'' Calum asked me.

''I have only been in one class,'' I laughed. ''But good.'' They nodded, and we started taking notes about whatever the teacher put on the board.

****

Finally getting through history, and English,  I had lunch. I walked into the lunch room with Ashton, and he lead me to a table in the corner. ''We don't like to sit with the other team members because they're all fake,'' Ash told me.

I nodded and sat down and waited for Calum and Michael to join us.

Ashton's POV

''Ash, aren't you Hungary?'' Luke asked me, as the other boys sat down.

''No, I'm okay. I, um, had a big breakfast,'' I lied. He just nodded, and asked us all a question.

''So i was wondering if you guys wanted to come over and help me decorate my room,'' Luke asked us. We all said yes and started talking about different things. I zoned out to their argument over what superhero was better, and started thinking bad thoughts.

*Kinda triggering..skip until another note like this if you are going to get triggered*

There is a reason I turn down food from other people.  I don't need to eat. I'm already fat enough. If I think someone is getting suspicious, I will eat something in front of them, and pretend that everything is all right.

But it's not.

**over**

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell ringing, and we all headed to music.

''After music, Luke and I had a free period, and we decided to leave early to get everything we needed for later. We got to Luke's house, and got a some posters and things like that. Then we got some snacks and soda.When school ended, the other boys came over, and we started hanging up posters and moving things to make the room look bigger then it is.

We were laughing and messing around, and all the bad thoughts from before were gone. We were just about finished, when Michael's phone beeped. ''Damn it. My parents and his family are having some sort of dinner and we have to get home,'' he said, pointing at Calum.

We pouted, but said goodbye, and that Luke and I could finish the rest ourselves.

''Hey Ash? I left a box in the garage on one of the shelves. Could you get it?''

''Yeah sure.'' I walked down stairs and into the garage and tried to reach it. Now, I know six foot really isn't short, but when you have shelves that are six and half  feet up, it's hard to grab something. I reached and tried everything. I grabbed a step ladder, and finally grabbed the box. I smiled triumphantly to myself. I turned around and saw Luke standing there with tears in his eyes. I was confused for a second. My smile dropped when I realized why he was almost crying.

My sweater sleeve went up.

__________

Don't you just love cliff-hangers?

Sorry this is later then I said, and so short. I couldn't think, so I wrote actual feelings down, and realized all of Ashton's problems are based of of mine? I don't even know, but sorry it's so crappy.

But oh my goodness, I almost have 1K reads! I honestly didn't think this was even going to get that many on the whole book, let alone almost 1K on basically four chapters.

LOUIS IS 2-EFFING-3!!! WHAT EVEN??

Oh and one more thing..... Do you guys want Malum or no?