6~ party

6~ Party

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!........ you guys want malum, or no malum? 

Oh and I mix the different times during their fetus years, because why not?

Dedication: Everyone because you guys got me over 2k reads!!!

Enjoy ;)

__________________

Ashton's POV

{from Cal Pal}

We're coming to pick you up, be outside in 10 :)

''The boys should be here soon, we should get ready,'' I told Luke. He nodded and went to his room. ''Hey Luke?''

''Yeah?''

''Can I, urm, borrow some cloths?'' I awkwardly asked. He laughed and said sure. He handed me a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. Luke being the giant he is, his cloths were a bit over sized, when I put them on.

''You look good in my cloths,'' he laughed. I rolled my eyes and Luke went to quiff his hair. I ran my hand through my straightened hair, and frowned. ''Luke? Where's your bathroom?'' I asked.

''Right down there. I have my own,'' he pointed.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the sink, and stuck my head under.  I wet my hair enough so that it would curl again. I turned off the water, and realized that I forgot a towel. I grabbed Luke's hand towel, and prayed his hands are they only thing that had touched it.

I wrapped it around my head and dampened my hair. I took the towel off, and saw Luke's brush. I ran the brush through my hair, and tried making it go in one place.

When that didn't work, I huffed and just gave up. I walked out of the bathroom, and sat on Luke's desk chair. ''I give up. My hair is to much,'' I fake cried.

Luke stared at me, and I raised my eyebrows. ''I have never seen you without your hair straightened. It looks nice,'' he complimented.

''Pft, okay. Your lying. My hair can not be tamed,'' I breathed out. He looked at Me again, but not on purpose. He looked like he was concentrating really hard. ''Um Lu-'' I started, but he jumped up and started looking through his drawers.

''Here. I have something that will help you,'' he said as he pulled out a red bandana and a blue one. The blue on is for you, and the red one is for me,'' he handed me the blue one, and tied the bandana around his quiffed hair. ''See? Now me match.''

I rolled my eyes, tying the cloth around my curls. ''Really?''

He nodded. ''We are just awesome that way,'' he stuck his tong out. Such a child.

My phone buzzed. ''They're outside.'' We put on shoes, and Luke put on a sweater, since I already had one. We walked down the stairs, and out to the car.

''Well aren't you guys adorable?'' Mikey smirked.

I rolled my eyes and Luke blushed a little. Huh.

The house was literally five minutes from Luke's house. ''Why didn't we walk?''

''Because Michael is lazy ass and didn't want to,'' Calum said.

''Hey! You agreed,'' they bickered until we made it to the house. We all got out, and started walking towards the big house. I was not looking forward to this. I could already hear the music and smell the alcohol and we weren't even up the stairs yet. 

Luke went to knock on the door, but Calum scoffed and just walked in. ''Alright then,'' Luke mumbled.

I'm not sure how I feel about this party.