𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑.

Y/N's POV

I noticed the Domain disappeared. What? Wait... whoever defeated the Finger Bearer is definitely injured.

"Please forget what I said. It accidentally came out," the ugly curse said (Eso is his name) and attempts to leave to go back and retrieve the finger.

"Stop!!" I yelled.

"I got this one, Sato," Nobara flashes me a smile, and goes after it.

"If you take one look at my back... I'll kill you, little girl," the curse said, warning Nobara. However the threat didn't scare her at all.

"Kugisaki and Sato!!" Itadori yelled, appearing out of nowhere.

"Brother!" Another ugly curse said. It leaped.

"YOU SAW IT?!!!" Curse #1 said. (Curse #1 is Eso)

"Huh? Saw what? Sorry I guess?!" Itadori said.

"I'm sorry, I promise it wasn't on purpose!!" Curse #2 said.

Nobara takes this distraction as an advantage and hits Curse #1 in the back of its head with her hammer.

"Nice, Nobara!" I caught up to her and stood with her next to Itadori.

"Why do you even dress like that?" Nobara said.

So that's where the smell was coming from, his back, I thought. Gross. Absolutely gross.

"It gets stuffy sometimes," Curse #1 replied. "Extreme Corrosion Technique: Winged King!"

Wasp-like wings of black blood sprouted from his back.

"You're dead!!!"

"You 2, don't come in contact with the blood!!" Itadori yelled.

"Shoot!" Nobara yelled and we had no choice but to run and flee. Curse #1 sent lines of poisonous acidic blood to chase after us.

Dammit, I'm not good at running! I was falling behind. Lucky Nobara and Itadori, they were good at running.

"Sato! You won't be able to get away in time! Can you run faster than that?!" Itadori yelled.

"Sorry but no!" I replied.

Itadori suddenly picked me up and grabbed Nobara's hand. We escaped thanks to his amazing speed and managed to lose Curse #1.

"Nice!" Itadori said, putting me down, flustered. "Sorry was that OK?"

"It was fine, thanks," I said.

Suddenly, we were ambushed by Curse #2. Itadori got some of the blood on him! So that curse took the shortcut...

"Nobara!!!" I yelled and put both of my hands up to protect my face, but both of us were hit. I was hit more though.

My eyes widened. The poisonous blood got on me! It burned through both of my sleeves, since I used my arms to protect my face. It hurt...