𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

Y/N's POV

"After I bring Kugisaki to the hospital, I'll try and come back as soon as -" Ijichi started but was cut off by Fushiguro.

"No, don't. Even if you're present, it won't mean much. If you come back, please bring a sorcerer higher than Grade 1. But I doubt there's any available..."

"Y/n... You're OK with this?" Ijichi asked me. I appreciated his concern for my well being.

"I'm not badly injured... and I want to do as much as I can while I'm like this," I replied.

"OK then. You 2 be careful." Ijichi drove off to the hospital with Nobara.

Megumi's POV

Y/n and I just stood in the rain after that. We didn't say much, and I assumed that she had a lot on her mind right now too. She's really worried about Itadori, I can tell.

After a while, I noticed y/n's eyes widen looking at something.

"The expanded dormitory is gone!" I said. "That means the high-grade curse must've died. Now if Itadori could just come back..."

"He's not coming back." I froze and so did y/n. That voice was... Sukuna's.

"I'm feeling good right now so let's chat. He can't switch and I'm sure it's probably payback for using me without any deal. But of course, it's only a matter of time before he'll return."

Sukuna ripped off Itadori's top of his uniform. Yeah, this made me a little uncomfortable but he did it last time. I looked over at y/n who didn't really show any different expression.

"So I thought... What should I do while I have control?" Sukuna pulled out Itadori's heart.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"I'm taking him hostage," Sukuna sickly smiled. "The brat can't live without this." Sukuna held Itadori's heart then threw it to the side. He then took out one of his fingers and ate it.

That must've been in the high-grade I saw earlier. Y/n realized it too. Now Sukuna has consumed 3 of his fingers!

"You 2 can be afraid now. I'll kill you for no particular reason."

"Looks like our roles have reversed..." I muttered, looking down. "Itadori will come back even if he dies. That's just who he is."

"No. He's just a dimwit that's a little stronger than the average human," Sukuna responded. "You should've heard him earlier! He was so scared being on the verge of death."

I didn't really pay attention to what Sukuna was saying, and I could tell y/n really wasn't either. I looked at her and she nodded back. Sukuna can use reversal sorcery.

Sukuna can live without his heart, but he still must've taken some damage. I need to get him to heal Itadori's heart before Itadori comes back.

"Fushiguro... Don't do it." Y/n looked at me dead in the eye.

"Tch..." I'll convince him. I looked at my trembling hands in front of me. Can I even do that when I couldn't move in front of that high-grade earlier? No... I'll do it!!!