𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐.

Y/N's POV

The 4 of us were sitting on the bridge... all of us extremely tired, exhausted, and fatigued.

"So..." Itadori yawned. "Where is this curse supposed to be again?"

"We couldn't feel any curse, couldn't see any curse," Fushiguro told Nitta.

"Really?" Nitta said.

"We can't afford to waste any more time. If this is a popular place, then there may be others out there who are cursed too," Itadori said. I agreed with him.

I munched on my Strawberry Pocky, while Nobara sipped on a juice box and the boys ate ongiri.

"Well if they were into bungee jumping, does it have to do with the act of jumping up and down?" Nitta asked.

"We already tested that with Itadori."

"With that plastic cord?!" Nita was surprised. Itadori's quite the daredevil.

"Fushiguro-san!!" I heard a voice yell. It came from one of the boys we saw earlier at the school. He was riding his bike towards us, with a girl on it as well.

"She. Classmate," Fushiguro's speech went broken again.

"Hi, I'm his older sister and I'm glad you still remember me," the girl said. "Let me get to the point. I... went to Yasohachi Bridge on a night when I was a second year in junior high!"

The girl went on to explain how when she came home, she would be greeted by automatic doors that were wide open.

"Oh and Fushiguro... your sister, Tsumiki-san... also came with me that night," she confessed.

I immediately looked over at Fushiguro whose eyes were widened but he returned to his normal expression. Tsumiki was his older sister!

"Don't worry. I'll talk to her about it," Fushiguro replied, though it sounded like a lie.

The 2 eventually left, and that's when Fushiguro kind of stopped pretending.

"Fushiguro!" Itadori put his hand on his shoulder for reassurance. "She'll be OK!"

Fushiguro called Ijichi and requested for backup, but Ijichi couldn't spare us and told us to retreat if the enemy was a far worse threat than expected.

As soon as Fushiguro hung up, he was bombarded with questions.

"She'll be fine. Um anyways, the mission's been given to other sorcerers so you can go home," Fushiguro shooed us into the car.

I gave him a confused look. "And what about you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go see the old man we were talking to at the school," Fushiguro replied. I squinted my eyes a bit, internally questioning his response.

Megumi's POV

I'm sorry guys but I don't want to put you in danger.

I took it upon myself to investigate the bridge further on my own. Itadori and Nobara were really annoying today too so I'm sure I'll be able to focus better without them around.