𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes. Everything around me was dark. It's like I was standing in... nothingness.

Then I saw Itadori. His back was facing me.

"Ita... dori?" I said. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Itadori!" I ran towards him to hug him but he vanished. I was shocked but more so confused. What just... happened?

Then I saw...

"Junpei?"

Junpei turned around. I hadn't seen him in such a long time! He opened his mouth to say something but then he saw something in the corner of his eye. He stood in front of me as if protecting me, and I saw a male with stitches and a patchwork kind of face...?

He laughed hysterically before grabbing Junpei.

"Junpei!!" I yelled. I reached out to grab him but he had already disappeared with the stitches dude.

I just saw... Itadori and Junpei... 2 of my close friends... disappear into nothingness.

I gasped for air as I woke up and sat up straight. My heart rate was fast for some reason and I inhaled and exhaled slowly to reduce the amount of stress I was feeling.

"It was just a dream..." I told myself out loud. "A dream y/n... No... Maybe it was a nightmare..."

I slowly laid back down. I turned over to my right to check the time. 3:52 AM.

I just woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. Calm down.

I tried my hardest to fall back asleep. Tomorrow, no, later on today, would be a big day, and I needed to get as much sleep as possible to prepare.

I can't.

I got out my notebook and started writing down about what I had dreamt about.

Junpei... Itadori... And a male with what seemed like stitches. The 3 disappeared into the darkness, becoming nonexistent, I wrote.

I didn't know who the unknown creepy looking male was... but I definitely missed Junpei and Itadori.

I decided I would think about this more later on when I had time to look back at it... But for now, sleep.

"Why's nobody carrying anything?!" Nobara yelled. She had a bag slung around her shoulder and a suitcase. "Aren't we going to Kyoto today?"

"The exchange event is being held at Tokyo..." Panda said.

"WHAAAAAAA ~?!"

"Looks like conversations have been misheard," Maki said. Fushiguro nodded.

"We do it at the school who won the year before," Panda explained.

"WE'LL BEAT THEIR BUTTS THIS YEAR!!" Nobara was fuming.

"Hey. They've arrived," Maki told us.

I looked to my left to see students from the Kyoto school and to my surprise, they didn't look intimidating. They looked... cool, I guess.

"Okkotsu isn't even here..." Toudou sighed.

"Shut up. I want kashiori, yatsuhashi, kuzukiri, and sobabouro," Nobara said.

"Shake sushi," Toge said.

"Are you guys hungry or something?" I heard Toudou say.

"Ahhh..." said a nervous girl with pigtails and pretty cute eyes.

"Nevermind Okkotsu. We'll just have to do without him." Was he a robot or a puppet?

"Age is irrelevant to Jujutsu sorcerers like us. Especially Fushiguro from the Zenin Clan... Well, it's better than the Sou Clan so whatever," a man that had 2 strands of his black hair wrapped in bandage like cloth said.

Mai was looking extremely ticked, probably because of what happened the last time we met.

"Okay ~ No fighting." A beautiful woman with long black hair and a scar on the right side of her face appeared. "Where's that idiot?"

"Satoru's gonna be late," Panda said. So she was referring to Gojo-sensei...

Maki and Fushiguro went on about how he never arrives on time. Typical.

"Excuse meeee!" Gojo-sensei came through yelling, with a cart?

"I brought some souvenirs for all of you." He handed the Kyoto students a protective charm, completely forgetting about the woman with black hair who seemed to be in command.

"As for the Tokyo students, surprise!" Gojo pointed at the cart and out burst...

"Itadori Yuuji!" Gojo-sensei was seriously too playful.

"Yeah! Oh, Papi!" Itadori was the same.

All of us were... not so shocked or happy.

"Hey," Nobara said, kicking on the cart he came out from.

"Y-Yes?" Itadori nervously said.

"Got something to say to us?" I thought I saw Nobara tearing up. Wait, she kind of was...

"Eh? O-Oh... I'm sorry I kept it a secret... the fact that I was still alive..."

I hugged him. I was so happy.

"I missed you so much!" This was so out of character for me but I couldn't help it. Itadori was such a great person and I truly missed his presence.

Itadori hugged me back. I thought I was gonna cry for a second. I never imagined myself being able to touch him again.

"I missed you, too."

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🪄

I don't know if this applies to other female weebs and simps, but don't you ever wonder why you only like male anime characters? So for me to like Nobara's character was a surprise to myself BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HER