𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

Y/N's POV

"Stop, Itadori!" Fushiguro yelled. "You shouldn't - Koff koff!"

"Panda. Please take these 3 back and get out of the 'screen,'" Toudou said, carrying Maki. "Nishimiya said that the screen was designed to keep Satoru Gojo out. You should be able to enter and exit without a problem."

"Wait! Itadori, you won't even -" Fushiguro started but was cut off.

"Fushiguro. Don't worry about it," Itadori said.

"You better not die, Itadori," I said, giving him a worried look. But this time, I somehow felt more confident and reassured he would come back alive. Probably because he wasn't alone and had Toudou.

Fushiguro stayed in silence for a moment. "I'll kill you if you do die again!!"

I was confused. How can you kill someone who's already dead...?

I dropped Playful Cloud on the ground, and gave Itadori one last look, to which he smiled back at me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and waved in return, and left the scene with Panda, covered in scratches and blood.

I trust you'll come back alive, Itadori.

"I didn't know you were friends with that beast!"

"Um... not really. I remember what went down but I honestly wasn't really myself at the moment."

Nobara, Itadori, and I were visiting Megumi in the healing ward, eating pizza together.

"Oh my gosh, were you drunk?" Nobara sure was happy.

"It hurts me to know that you would think I would drink in a situation like that..." Itadori fake cried. "Anyways... We're really glad you're OK, Fushiguro!"

"It ended up being a good thing I was out of cursed energy... and once we got rid of the roots of that cursed plant, Ieiri was able to successfully heal me," Fushiguro said. "And Itadori... You've gotten stronger. So I will... get stronger... and surpass you!"

"Heh heh... Good then!" Itadori said.

"I'll get stronger too," I said, and smiled.

"Are you leaving me out of this?" Kugisaki was getting irritated.

"As I thought... of brother's friends." Toudou?!

Itadori dashed out of there in the blink of an eye, I don't think I would've been able to catch up to him even if I used Time Manipulation.

The 2 started "arguing" and I was... confused... along with Nobara and Megumi.

"Do you think we should continue with this event?" Gojo-sensei asked all of us. We were in a room with the Kyoto students as well.

"Yes," Toudou said. Everyone looked at him. "We need to get stronger!"

Everyone started saying how they didn't object and didn't mind.

"Are the pairings for the individual portion going to be drawn at random?" Maki asked.

"Huh? Who said we were doing that this year?" Gojo-sensei said. What?

"Yuuji, pick a slip." Gojo-sensei made Itadori dig his hand in a box and he pulled out a slip that said "baseball."

"B-Baseball?!" Principal Yaga appeared out of nowhere. "But I'm sure I suggested a solo... SATORU, GET BACK HERE!!"

Baseball was filled with arguing, impressive pitches and hits, but overall... a lot of fun was had. I enjoyed running home runs and hitting the ball with the bat.