Chapter 5 🐺

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

~Zayn's POV~

It's been two weeks since I last saw my baby, he hasn't been to school and I even tried to get his address from my dad but he said that it was not possible since that is breaking the rules.

I have tried to talk to Niall and Louis but they didn't come to school either.

Well Louis was with Liam.

And Niall well he was probably with my baby.

I hated not being able to see him, and it was killing me!!!

I could feel my wolf become more desperate each time and I knew that when Harry came back to us it will be hard to control myself.

Walking towards my classroom, I started to smell his scent and I knew he was here!!!

I follow the scent.

When I get there I see Harry and an tall man with curly hair hugging him!

What the fuck?!

I walked towards him and grabbing him from the waist.

"Who The Fuck Are You? And why are you hugging my baby?" I asked angrily with a possessive voice.

"Oh my god Shawn, You are here," I heard Niall's voice and when I turned to look at him, he was running towards the tall man.

"I missed you beautiful," he said hugging Niall tightly.

"I missed you too," Niall said. "Wait why are you here? I am happy you are here but aren't you supposed to be in school?" Niall asked.

"I came to live here, I missed you guys so much, I wanted to surprise you guys so when I came I saw little baby Hazza and then you came," he said touching Niall's face like it was a precious diamond.

"You have no idea how hard it was to wake him up to come to school," Niall said looking at me with angry eyes.

"Can you let me go, jerk?" I heard my baby's voice.

He then got off and moved away from me.

Making my wolf mad as he didn't like being away from him.

"Harry I need to explain," I said with a serious tone.

"Well I don't want to hear you," he said crossing his arms in annoyance.

"You have to listen to me," I said with a firm tone.

He looked at me and I could tell that he wanted to cry and that made my heart tear down into million pieces.

"If he doesn't want to talk to you he doesn't have to," Shawn said, putting Harry behind him and looking at me with a serious expression.

"News flash, he is mine so he does have to listen to me," I said angrily.

"Well I don't care, and if he doesn't want to talk to you he won't, not on my watch," he said.

Then he turned to look at my baby.

"Let me take you to your class Hazza," Shawn said, then grabbed Niall's hand and they walked to my baby's classroom.

I don't like this Shawn guy!!!

Harry's POV

I had to come to school today, after two weeks of not coming and I knew for a fact that this was a terrible idea.

I was walking to my classroom when I felt someone's hand covering my eyes.

"Who is this?" I asked confused and worried that it might be Zayn.