~Chapter 19🐺~

Zayn's POV

My baby went to the room and quickly changed into his clothes.

We then got signed out of the hospital and we walked to our car then we drove to our house, we were so happy listening to the music and holding hands. As we arrived at our house, we saw a white car outside of our house and I knew exactly who it belonged to.

As I was about to get out of the car, I then heard the door of Harry's side open and saw that he got out fast and walked straight to the main door, he opened the door and walked inside.

I decided to follow him and see what he was going to do then I heard yelling.

"Get out of my house, he doesn't want to fuck you, why are you so obsessed with him?" I heard my curly say.

I walked to the room and saw that he had his arms crossed.

"Thank god you are here Zee, this loser wants to kick me out of our house, tell him to leave," she said with a fake sad face.

I then started to laugh.

"You still think I'm under your spell? Well guess what, my beautiful baby kissed me and your stupid spell faded away," I said laughing and hugging my boyfriend from behind. "And the only one that has to leave is you," I said with a serious tone.

"Yes, because Zayn is going to make love to me, because I'm horny and I have missed him," Harry said with a serious tone, but I couldn't help but smile at his words.

Roger: Wow, he is bold to say that, I love it!
Zayn: Me too, that makes him so much hotter!

Gigi stood up from the bed with an angry face and started to walk away, but before she left she turned to look at us again.

"You guys won't have a happy ending, I will make sure of that," she said then walked away.

What did she mean by that?

"She is crazy," my beautiful baby said, walking to the window. "Good, she finally left," Harry said, turning to look at me and he had a big smile on his face. "It's really hot in here," he said, removing his shirt and started to unzip his jeans. He was still looking at me with that big smile.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

I was feeling my cock get hard with the scene in front of me.

He was wearing my favorite lace panties, and they looked so fucking beautiful on him.

(This are the panties)

I walked towards him and grabbed him from the waist once I was in front of him.

"You really know how to make me horny," I said, grabbing his ass and squeezing it tightly.

"I missed you Zee, I know it was just a day, but it felt like an infinity," Harry said, kissing my mark and making me moan.