Chapter 7🐺

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

Harry POV

As we walk inside the cafeteria we see that Shawn and a guy that was next to Niall looked annoyed with each other.

"I'm his mate," Shawn said with a serious tone.

"What?" Niall asked, confused.

"So stupid Shawn, is Niall's mate?" Zayn asked confused.

"He is not stupid, and yes he is Niall's mate," I said.

"Poor Niall, he has a really annoying and stupid mate," Zayn said laughing.

"Hey, don't you say that, you do not even know him," I said turning around to look at him.

"I know enough to not like him, plus Niall is definitely so nice and stupid Shawn is annoying anyways let's go and sit on our table," Zayn said grabbing my hand and taking me to the table.

Niall's POV

Did he just said that he is my mate?

"Ni please say something," Shawn said worried.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked confused.

I was happy that he is my mate, but why did it took him so long to tell me?

"This got boring, bye," Brandon said annoyed and walked away.

Shawn just looked at him annoyed.

"Anyways, what now?" He asked walking closer towards me.

"Why did you just told me? Did you said that just to make Brandon leave or do you actually mean it?" I asked confused.

"You are mine Ni, always have and always will be," he said kissing me passionately.

I kissed him back and got lost in his lips forgetting about everyone around us.

When we ended the kiss we  both smiled then he grabbed my hand and we walked to the table where Zayn and Harry where at.

We did need to talk about the kiss or anything, I knew I was his and he was mine.

"Niall, you can sit here but your boyfriend or whatever he is can't," Zayn said smirking.

"Hey, don't be rude or I won't go back to your house later," Harry said looking at Zayn and crossing his arms.

"I won't be rude to stupid Shawn, but remember baby, it's not my house, it's our home," Zayn said grabbing Harry's face and kissed him.

"Eww, don't kiss my best friend in front of me," Shawn said pretending to throw up.

"You are both dramatic," I said laughing nonstop.

And they also started laughing, and minutes later Louis and Liam came and ate lunch with us.

And we all spend an amazing lunch talking and laughing.

Zayn's POV

It was finally time for me and my beautiful mate to go to his house and get his belongings, and I was excited, just like my wolf.

Roger: He will live in our house, can we have all of him already?

Zayn: Calm down Roger, he is innocent and I want him to be ready plus, this will be the first night we have together.

Roger: Fine, just because I love him so much!!!

Zayn: Don't you think it's too soon for those three words?

Roger: Believe Zayn, I have waited years to have him back

Zayn: What do you mean?

Roger stayed quiet and ended the mind connection.