~Chapter 13 🐺~

Third POV

100 years ago (The first time Zarry where mates)

"I will always love you meri jaan," Zayn said as he softly kissed Harry's forehead and watched him sleep, they were both laying down on top of a blanket that Zayn had placed down in the floor, they had come to the forest that mean so much to them since they had meet each other in this same forest.

What they didn't know was that Gigi was watching them, she hated that Zayn loved Harry so much, she wanted Zayn for herself, so that's why she was going to do everything in her power to get rid of Harry.

She then went back to her car and left.

The next day, the happy couple woke up and decided to go back to their house.

Once they arrived at their house, they went straight to their room and slowly removed their clothes as they looked at each other.

"Let's take a shower Zee," Harry said with a smile.

"What are you trying to do Jaan?" Zayn asked with a smirk as he looked at Harry's body.

"Come find out," Harry said as he started to walk towards the restroom.

Zayn couldn't stop looking at Harry's ass while he walked to the restroom.

They spent a lovely time in the shower, then they decided to change and go visit their parents and friends, but what they didn't know was that everything was about to change.

Zayn and Harry were on their way to their parents house when they heard gunshots and saw that someone was in front of the car pointing the gun straight at the window.

"I don't have a good feeling about this," Harry said with a worried tone and grabbing Zayn's hand.

"If we go down then we go down together," he said, turning to look at his lover. "Just remember that I will always love you," he said, grabbing his face and giving him a passionate kiss.

The mysterious shadow then started to shoot at them again and the first one hit Harry, making him cry in pain but not stop the kiss, the second one hit Zayn and he also didn't stop kissing Harry, as more shots started to hit them, they started to breathe less and died slowly still holding each other's hands and kissing.

Gigi then went to see if Harry was truly dead and she noticed that Zayn was there with him, and that they were both indeed dead.

She cried for hours until she noticed that someone was coming so she started to walk away and hide, she went back to her house and decided to cast a spell, that in every lifetime, she will remember about Zayn and she will always be one step ahead from what will happen.

As the years went by and she met her mate, she then decided to take advantage of his love for her, so she cast a second spell that he will be her minion and will be obsessed with Harry and will always try to separate Zayn and Harry.

As the next lifetime came, Gigi seduced Zayn and ended up being in a relationship, but once Harry came into the picture, he left her and fell in love with Harry all over again.

When Zayn and Harry mated, all the memories from their past came back and they both realized that they had a past together, they where so happy that they found each again and they lived a happy life until they where murder once again but this time by Brandon, Gigi mate.

The same process kept happening over and over each lifetime but every single time Zayn and Harry mated, their memories will come back fully.

(Now)

Zayn was the first one to wake up, he looked at his beautiful mate with so much love in his eyes, and he couldn't resist but to touch his face softly.

He smiled as he kept remembering every single moment of their past lives, Harry was and it's his whole world, he knew he was in love with and that he will always be the love of his life.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when Harry had woken up and was looking at him.

"Morning Zee," Harry said smiling, making Zayn turn to look at him.

"Morning meri jaan," Zayn said, also smiling.

"You know, you never actually told what that meant," Harry said, standing up a bit and looking at his boyfriend wanting to know the meaning of the nickname he had been calling him for ages.

"It means My Love," Zayn said, also standing up a bit to be sitting just like his baby.

"That's so sweet Zee," Harry said, getting closer to him and hugging him.

Marcy: Tell Zayn if I could talk to Roger, I have missed him for so long!

"Marcy is asking if he could speak with Roger," Harry said braking the hug to look at his mate.

"Roger has been asking me for the same thing, I think we should let them have some fun, while we watch, what do you say baby?" Zayn said, licking his lips.

**Let's do it Zee** Harry said to Zayn through the mindlink.

(This ** will be used when Zarry talk ti each other through the mindlink)

And they both let their wolves take control of their bodies.

"You have no idea how long I have been wanting to see you again baby, to kiss you," Roger said, grabbing Marcy's head and kissing passionately as he grabbed him by his waist and put him on top of him.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

They were both still naked since Zayn and Harry had made love yesterday and the touch of Marcy's ass and Roger's hard cock was making them want more.

So they stopped kissing and Roger immediately looked at his mate.

"Put it inside, I want to feel you again," Marcy said with a smile.

And Roger did as Marcy had asked.

"Fu-ck, y-you are so big Ro," Marcy moaned loudly as he felt Roger get inside of him.

Marcy then decided to sit on Roger's cock and put a hand on his chest.

"Let me ride you," Marcy said looking deep in Roger's eyes as he started to move up and down as moans escaped his mouth.

"Y-you are so hot," Roger said, biting his bottom lip as he saw Marcy pick up his speed and ride him without breaking eye contact.

**You should ride me later when we get home** Zayn said to Harry.

**Yes, I would love too** Harry replied happily.

Marcy then went to kiss Roger as he continued to move, they were both moaning as they kissed.

Roger then grabbed Marcy's ass and squeezed it making him moan loudly and breaking the kiss while he threw his head backwards and started to move faster with the help of Roger who had grabbed Marcy hips and helped him move.

They were both close and they knew it, so they started to move faster as they moaned loudly.

And after a couple of minutes later, they both cum and lay down again.

Marcy was on Roger's chest and they were both recovering some air.

"I love you Marcy," Roger said, touching his back.

"And I love you Roger," Marcy said, picking up his head to look at him.

They were so happy, but what they didn't know was that their lives were about to change once again...