Chapter 8 🐺

Third POV

The next morning Harry is the first one to wake up and is looking at his mate with so much love in his eyes.

Harry then slowly touches Zayn's face and he keeps admiring his beauty.

Zayn slowly opens his eyes as he smiles looking at his mate.

"Sorry for waking you up Zee,it's just that you looked so beautiful and I couldn't resist," Harry said with an innocent tone and biting his bottom lip.

"You don't have to apologize baby, you can do whatever you want with me, I'm all yours," Zayn said smiling and then he grabbed his face and pulled him closer. "Just like you are all mine," he said, putting his finger on Harry's mouth and stopping biting his lip.

He then pulled Harry into a passionate kiss as he grabbed Harry and placed him on top of him.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

Harry slowly started moving his ass against Zayn's hard cock.

"Ha-baby, s-stop," Zayn groaned, grabbing Harry's waist and making him stop.

They both immediately turned to look at each other making eye contact.

Zayn noticed that Harry's eyes were full of lust, and he could tell he was horny and that turned him on.

Harry then looked down at Zayn's hard cock and back at his eyes.

He was shocked at how big Zayn's cock looked and how hard it was, just as hard as he was.

Harry then starts moving again, but this time more slowly and looking straight at Zayn's eyes as he moaned and kept moving.

Zayn was looking at the hot scene in front of him with so much excitement as he was also enjoying it just like his mate or even more than him.

There were no words needed, it was just them feeling each other and enjoying the moment.

The more Harry moved the more they both lose control, they were so turned on and that's when Zayn grabbed Harry face and started kissing him passionately.

They were both close, and after a couple of minutes later they both came in their pajama pants with a loud moan.

And Harry fell on Zayn's chest, trying to recover some air.

"You are going to be the death of me Harrah," Zayn said with a smile.

Roger: He is so beautiful

Zayn: Yes he is

Roger: You are already falling for him aren't you?

Zayn stayed quite and wonder, if he was actually falling in love with his beautiful mate and the only answer he had was that it was impossible to not fall for the curly, beautiful green eyes man.

Roger: You know we can read your thoughts right?

Roger said with a small laugh.

Zayn: Whatever

Harry then turns to look at him and smile at his mate.

"We have school Zee, we should probably go shower," Harry said with a smile not realizing what he had suggested until he saw Zayn's smirk. "I mean individually, separately, away from each other," he said nervously making Zayn laugh at how much Harry talked when he was nervous.

"You are so cute," he said touching Harry's face softly. "I will take a shower in the guest room and you can take a shower in our restroom," Zayn said smiling.

Harry loved that Zayn wasn't forcing him for anything, and that he understood he wasn't ready.

They both went to shower in different restrooms.

Zayn couldn't stop thinking about the steamy scene from the morning and as he was showing he was also jerking off imagining how good Harry would taste and how tight he would be. He was craving him but he wanted to wait for Harry to be ready.

Roger: I need him Zayn, we need him

Zayn: I know, but he isn't really

Roger: Marcy might miss me, he would definitely want me to make him mine

Zayn: Why do you know a lot about Marcy?

Roger stayed quiet.

Zayn: Roger, you better give me an answer or I will ignore you when you want to talk to me

Roger: I can't tell you right now, but you will find out soon

Zayn: You are the worst

Zayn then finished showering and put his clothes on and walked to the living room.

When he got there, Harry was making breakfast.

"I'm making pancakes, I hope you like them," Harry said when he felt Zayn was in the kitchen.

"I will always like everything that comes from you," he said smiling and walking towards where his mate was at to help him with the breakfast.

The couple enjoyed their breakfast as they talked and laughed. They got to know a little more about each other as they asked questions about their favorite thing and hobbies.

When they finished eating, they went straight to the car and headed to school, and during the entire ride Harry couldn't stop singing the songs that would be playing on the radio.

Zayn loved how happy Harry looked, he was falling for the boy and there was nothing that could stop this from happening.

When they finally arrived, Zayn parked the car in his usual spot and then got out to open Harry's car door.

"Thank you Zee," Harry said with a smile.

"Always babe," he said, also smiling.

Zayn then grabbed Harry's hand and then both walked to the main entrance of the school with everyone looking at them.

Specially Zayn since most of the people had a crush on him.

But Zayn as per usual just ignored them and turned to look at his beautiful mate who was clearly uncomfortable at everyone staring.

"Is everything alright babe?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Yes, it's just that I'm not used to everyone staring," Harry said with a blushing cheeks and a shy smile as he turned to look at Zayn.

"You want me to say something to them?" Zayn asked with a bit of a serious tone, he didn't want his baby to feel uncomfortable.

"No, it fine, just grab my hand tighter," Harry said with a big smile and Zayn did as his boyfriend had asked.

Zayn then took Harry to his class and he went to his.

Harry sat at his seat and was waiting for class to begin when a guy approached him.

"Hey beautiful, why are you so lonely?" The guy asked.

Harry turned to look at the mysterious guy and he felt a wired feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think about the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

What was your favorite part?

Also, I will publish the full book on February 14, Yup Valentines Day ❤️

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~