Chapter 3 🐺

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

~Harry's POV~

As the movie finished I saw that Zayn had fallen asleep, and I needed to go get some clothes for tomorrow, I didn't want to wake him up so I just left.

As I walked inside my house I heard my mom's voice.

"Harry, you are finally here, I was so worried," she said, hugging me.

"I am so sorry mom, but I kinda found my mate today and he is so possessive," I said.

"Oh my god, you found your mate?" She asked surprise.

"Yes, he wants me to be with him all the time," I said.

"Is he and alpha or something?" She asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" I asked impressed.

"The alpha is most likely to be more possessive than the other wolves," she said. "How did he let you come here all alone?" She said surprise.

"The thing is I left without saying anything," I said.

"You did what?" She said, shocked.

"He was sleeping and I didn't wanted to wake him up," I said.

"Harry, he is going to get so pissed," my mom said worried.

"But I need clothes for tomorrow," I said.

"You better take all you need because that man is not going to let you out for a week, and if he is really pissed it will take longer," my mom said seriously.

I then started to get nervous, I should had told him that I was coming to get some clothes, but now I can't change the past.

"I will go get my stuff and go, hopefully I get there before he wakes up," I said running towards my room.

I collected my pajamas and an outfit for tomorrow, I then said goodbye to my mom and left back to the house.

As I get inside the house...

"Where have you been?" He asked with a serious tone and and angry face with red eyes.

Shit.... this is not going to be good, I thought.

~Zayn's POV~

Me and Harry were watching a movie, I was getting so sleepy that I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I always love to sleep and hug something, and I wanted to hug my beautiful mate, but when I open my eyes and noticed that he had left, my anger took over me.

Half an hour later I heard the door open...

"Where have you been?" I asked angrily.

"I went to my house and get some clothes for tomorrow," he said nervously.

"Why didn't you wake me up to go with you?" I said still angry.

"Because you looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping that I didn't wanted to wake you up," he said honestly.

*He looks so cute* I thought.

Roger: You have to show him that you are the one in charge.

Zayn: But he just said that he didn't want to wake me up.

Roger: But he left us here alone, what if something had happened to him?

Zayn: Harry, I have to teach you a lesson.

I then saw his face get scared.

"Don't worry babe, I won't hurt you," I said trying to calm him.

I grabbed his hand and took him to our room.