chapter thirteen

Author's Point of View.

warnings: cheating.

It's been a few weeks since the incident happened and tonight is MAMA Awards night and Sinb will have to wait for him. Jaehyun was anxious with all of the recent events that happened when he cheated on her.

And now Rosé was non stop messaging him. He also blocked her number. Jaehyun was looking at Sinb fixing her camera's in their cabinet and they found it aesthetically pleasing. "Ah this so nice." Jaehyun wrapped his arms on her waist, kissing her cheeks then snuggles his face all over her shoulder. "You really look nice in that music video." Her girlfriend complimented him. "Ah the love my life." He sings as Sinb twirls all over with his soothing voice. "I'll join the dinner later." She informed Jaehyun.

"Yes, you have a lot of work to do." Jaehyun said, as the usual perfect boyfriend that he act. "Hey, don't cheat on me!" Sinb yells before Jaehyun walks out their apartment.

"How could I cheat to the most amazing woman in the world?" Jaehyun asks and now carrying Sinb with his both hands in bridal style slowly turning around. "I love you so much and don't think like that." Jaehyun puts her down, cupping her cheeks.

Sinb sighs and smiles at him. She won't say a thing to him since all of that she hears were just a hear says. "Of course, I love you jae." Her tone of voice lowers and fixes his suit, placing a kiss on her plump lips. "I love you more than you know." Jaehyun hugs her tightly remembering the nights that she was gone. He knows that he was the worst person ever doing those things to her.

"Dinner?" He kissed her hands with a pleading eyes. "Yes, of course I might visit you at the venue, don't worry about it." She assured him.

•••

MAMA Awards we're the most shittiest awards shows, there are no waiting room, some of them are freezing to death. They're doing their make up's at the parking lot and mostly the kids are losing control with their noises playing their favorite mobile game.

Jaehyun was also catching up to some of his friends and they're congratulating him for getting into a new relationship though Yugyeom was against it. Firstly, he's one of the best friend of Jungkook, second it was Jungkook's ex for fucks sake and you'll break the bro code? That's all was coming up inside's Yugyeom's head.

While Jungkook joined them Jaehyun clears his throat trying not to make it awkward and they are pleased to see Jungkook is now well. "Wow you look good man." Mingyu says, giving his friend a high five while Jaehyun lightly moving away going to BamBam instead of DK. "The closure is effective." Jungkook said, looking at Jaehyun who's currently his eyes on his phone.

"Hey kindly tell her Thanks." Jungkook said pulling out a small box in his pocket. "I just want to return this to her." He said with a low tone of voice. "She gave this to me when we're still a trainee." Jungkook finished his words and walks away.

Jaehyun opened the small box and saw a small silver necklace with a small pendant of a diamond and a smiley face, also a note in it.

Dear Jungoo,

       Nngh I heard that you're having a hard time in dancing and you'll be in new york in a few days and I just want to cheer you up! Please always remember that me and your friends are always here and will always support you with your decisions! Fly high Jungoo! I love you no matter what!

       Will always be yours and always!

- hwang eunbi, x.

Jaehyun suddenly understood the relationship between Sinb and Jungkook it was spending half of their lives together, endless fights and never ending supports when it comes to their careers. Though it's a past relationship of Sinb and Jungkook he knew that his relationship with her is way much better than this

Jaehyun [10:00PM]: Baby, we're next in the stage! Tune in!

Nervousness and the fact that they're outside the dirty site for MAMA they are still managing their composure for the upcoming performance.

•••

It wasn't long enough when their performance and ended and still when Jaehyun checks his phone there are no notifications from Sinb. His inbox was still empty after all, he purses his lips together and started to send a message for her.

Jaehyun [11:00PM]: Bi-ah? We're kinda otw, where are you? You're not responding to my messages. Are you still busy?

Jaehyun [11:15PM]: Are you still coming with us? It seems that you're busy. I have a lot of story to tell you!

You are now blocked to this number. Try again later to send a message.

His heart dropped knowing that his number is now blocked to Sinb's. He knows that he didn't do anything wrong but to message and update her all day.

Until he was on the ground feeling numb by the punch that he didn't expected, his stomach was kicked. "Fuck you!" Jungkook yells trying to escape the hold's of his friends. "I never treated her that way!"

Jaehyun finally knows the reason of him getting blocked, his eyes widened and looked at Jungkook in rage, his eyes filled with anger. "You fucking cheated I knew it from the beginning that you're not good for her!" Jungkook spits on him.

"Hey dude calm." Johnny backs up and Mark is helping Jaehyun to stand up while Taeyong is on phone trying to make a report by the incident. "You don't know yet? When Sinb is trying to convince me to get a check ups at the hospital and pushing me to get thru with my mental health. He keeps fucking his ex!" Jungkook shouted in rage pointing at Jaehyun.

In disbelief Johnny and Mark's eyes scrunches with the confusion. "Don't look at me like that! Why don't you check your fucking phones? He's lucky enough that this isn't posted online!" Jungkook says.

"From now on. You lost her." Jungkook paused looking at his friend's reaction. "She already messaged me and she doesn't have any plan to talk to you." After Jungkook finished his words he walks away and Jaehyun is still speechless about everything.

"Dude is this even real?" Johnny asks.

Jaehyun runs his fingers to his hair and face palm letting out a deep breathe. "Yes." Jaehyun answers.