chapter eleven

Author's Point of View.

warnings: suicidal JK, insecurity and a sad boy manipulative agenda of JK.

It was a lovely Sunday when Sinb and Jaehyun were moving some of there important appliances and mostly the dog food, diapers and stuff for Sinb's dog Angkko and this is what Jaehyun really wants everything that he dreamt for is now really happening.

A peaceful lunch of the three of them with their favorite music. They have celebrated enough and Jaehyun taking out his inner chef making a good impression for Sinb.

November is such a hectic schedule and for Jaehyun and Sinb but Jaehyun's schedule was pretty unexpected it suddenly become fully booked and while Sinb has the time to stay at their apartment and Jaehyun always choose to stay at their apartment than their dorm.

In just a blink of an eye when Sinb wakes up Jaehyun is missing again. She felt terrified, sad and confused with her previous relationship with Jungkook though they didn't live together she experienced waking up without him until to the point that he didn't have a time for him. She opened her curtains and it's already midnight and her body keeps telling her to rest more, a yawn escapes on her mouth when she lays down again.

That was she thought but being with Jaehyun made her the happiest girl in the world even though his busy he never ever failed to surprise and showers with love and this time she wakes up with a chocolate cake and full of sunflowers besides her. Her smile can't hid on her face it was a beautiful morning for her indeed and absolutely in love with him, she noticed a small note besides the bouquet.

To my beautiful girlfriend.

Would you mind to visit me again on the shooting? We'll grab some dinner after with some of my friends too.

I love you so much! x
the cutest fluff ball boyfriend, Jaehyun.

She didn't waste her time to clean the whole apartment now since she have another dinner date with his friends. Jaehyun was type of that boyfriend but still she's anxious on how fast her relationship went with Jaehyun.

Is this real love? She asks herself as the water pour down into her body making her feeling more relaxed this isn't the first time that she asks herself if it's really love or just lust with the whole upside down relationship with Jaehyun. "This is new things too." She mumble turning off the faucet.

•••

"Oh! Our lovely Sinb is here!" One of the staff said welcoming the lovely girlfriend of Jaehyun and he spotted him really into his role. Oh I couldn't be more in love. She thought and waved at him when his eyes landed on her, his smile was irreplaceable once that he saw her everything would be alright all he need is Sinb and nothing else.

The excitement on his face was can't be hidden so he did his very best to ending the filming already and be with the one that he love. "Oh I thought they have broken up already." One staff half whispered to another. Sinb pretended that she was listening to some music, scrolling down to her phone and looking at Jaehyun with a fake smile. "No they didn't it's just Rosé is returning all of his stuff these past few days! It seems that she haven't moved on yet." The other staff explained.

"Ah they really look good together plus Rosé is from YG! She's very good at singing, dancing and mostly look at her body." The staff said chuckling. Those words hits her feelings so much. Jaehyun notices the sudden change of her expression and her eyes he already knows what's in her mind.