intro

It was another stormy night when Sinb finally breathed peacefully it's just a night that she finally ended her long relationship with Jungkook.

She's sad but more relieved on the break up there will be no longer sleepless nights, no more crying at night and most of all she won't overthink every night.

"Let's go." She happily says to her friend and they hugged her since that the relationship with Jungkook was such a burden to her for the past few months and they couldn't help but to cheer for her.

On the other side
'97 Liner Group Chat
...

Jungkook [04:30 PM]: @all we broke up today. I don't know what i feel but i'm feeling a little bit down and i already miss her in all of a sudden.

Mingyu [04:37 PM]: That is because you're stupid I heard the side of the girls. Seriously Jungkook do you really have to do that? I mean you've rejected her a lot and cheated on her!

Eunwoo [04:41PM]: Fuck yourselves he didn't cheat it's just lisa really wants them to break up and she got that 'i'm famous so i'm better for you' record.

Yugyeom [05:04 PM]: I just noticed Jaehyun doesn't read our messages he just message us individually. Is he still on the group?

Bambam [05:19 PM]: He's still on the group. Are we going to drink Jeon? Should we invite him?

Eunwoo [05:22 PM]: As if that he'll seen this message.

Jungkook [05:30 PM]: Let's go at 8PM? Who's free?

Jungkook couldn't believe that Sinb break up with him in a few months before their comeback. "Is this true?!" He heard Jin's loud voice coming out from outside his room. He sighed and decided to go out side his room.

They all looked at him but he maintained a smile but deep inside he wants to burst crying.

"What's your plan now?" Namjoon asks his little brother. "I'll just give her some space." He sighs but he already know the truth that she won't be back anymore. But there's still a small possibility right?

-

Jaehyun finally finishes his recordings to the new album and notices that his phone was non stop vibrating because of all the bulk messages that his friends keeps sending him. But there's one message that immediately captured his attention made him opened it up quickly.

Eunwoo [06:30 PM]: Hey! They finally broke up! It's your time to make a move idiot. It's been 5 years and you still haven't make a move.

Jaehyun [06:32 PM]: They'll probably work things out again this time.

Eunwoo [06:33 PM]: As if! Sinb told that she had enough of begging some attention for him and you know the typical shit.

He could only smiled at the notification on their group chat and he's not the type of guy who always reply to their chat he always left them on seen and usually ask for updates to one by one of them.

Jaehyun [06:34 PM]: Done recording, i'm going with you guys. Same place? @all

DK [06:36 PM]: In all of the sudden that the half of us can't attend you'll show up your ass?