chapter eight

Author's Point of View.

"Jaehyun I want to cut my hair very short because it's dead as shit." Sinb explained making her hair to look shorter in front of the mirror. "I want to make it shorter too." She told Jaehyun who focused on her after locking his phone.

She furrowed her brows putting her hair back down and pouted, going to Jaehyun's place then sits on his lap. "It will look good on you plus your hair will be healthy again." He supported her decision. "But let me dye it black first because I still want a long hair." He chuckled at her words. "Not a problem, love."

"I know a salon that makes our hair really healthy when we have to dye it as black or brown." Jaehyun said hugging her waist now that he's closer to him his head was buried against her chest but he positioned his head looking at the mirror. "Let's have a salon date." He suggested.

"That would be nice Jaehyun!" She clapped her hands then tightly hold on to him. "Yes, it would be better if you're calling me love." Jaehyun pouted like a kid.

She giggles at his cute actions lightly punching his chest. "That's embarrassing Jae." She explained also fighting his aegyo and started to pout as well causing the two of them laughing out loud in the dorm. "After the coloring can we meet the whole members? We have another dinner." Jaehyun invited her once again. "Of course! I would love to meet them again." She smiles.

•••

Jaehyun is the happiest man on earth right now. All of his friends loves his girlfriend and he have the best and the most gorgeous girl in the world. He have fun going out with her at the salon with this coloring her hair back to natural color which is black.

He is secretly filming her because he wants to surprise her with a video vlog just a full face of her. In all of his workloads still the two of them are helping each other to grow. "Jaehyun-ah you're losing weight lately you know." Sinb said and he startle with her voice since he doesn't want her to know that he's filming her.

"You're losing some weight too sweetheart, you know?" He bickered back causing her to laugh a little covering her mouth with her fingers. "Aw, finally you two are together now." The stylist said adoring their cute actions as a couple. "Jaehyun likes you a lot and he talks about you too! I think he ordered a few albums before too just to meet you." The stylist teased him.

His ears are already burning from embarrassment of the previous actions that he did before to her. "Ah, really? He didn't told me about that." She said eyeing Jaehyun clearing his throat and trying to hide his ears from the redness on it. "I love you a lot since your debut." Jaehyun hold her hand then place a light kiss on it. "She stands out the most, don't deny it." Jaehyun told the stylist hyping up his girlfriend.

"The most wonderful thing that ever happened to me." He said, showing off his dimples that he's famous of.

•••

"Love, stand there! I want to take some pictures of you!" Jaehyun said slowly walking back and pull up his new phone fixing the lighting then snap a few shots of Sinb.

He knows from the moment that he got a chance to talk to her at the café she is the one. No one can change that because he knows that he will never let this girl go.