chaprer seven

Author's Point of View.

Jaehyun was over his relationship with Rosé he doesn't even have a shit about everyone including her. Everything won't work out with him now that he's malfunctioning craving for her attention this is kind of affection that he's longing.

It was another day of filming with his members and now they're back with twenty three and still counting he have this pink hair that will only short lived and it's sunday which means another day of being an MC another day meeting his ex but now he's doubtful if he's going to see Sinb at the station.

The news about Jungkook accident made global and he knew that he was only manipulating Sinb with his injury. He grabbed his phone and looked at the conversation that he had with Sinb last week. He was typing to fast at his phone until it vibrated.

Sinb [10:26AM]: Can we talk?

Sinb [10:27AM]: Please.

He sighs and he already know how to deal with this of course he typed fast as he can.

Jaehyun [10:27AM]: Where are you?

Sinb [10:30AM]: Outside your dorm.

He silently cursed underneath his breathe knowing that it's Sunday and he have a job. But this time he will choose to be late, he looks around and at his watch showing that's it's 2 hours away until the show starts.

Jaehyun [10:32AM]: I'm at xxx let's meet at xxx it's sunday I can't leave my job today.

Sinb [10:35AM]: Okay. See you.

Mixed feelings but still the sadness and nervousness was rising up in his system and the imagination that he feared up was going being real today. It's awful that he felt this way cold sweats are forming, his heartbeat was beating to fast.

Please don't tell me that she's back with him he thought as his fingers started to fidget in the table scanning the whole café. His order also arrived and he gave the server a small smile just to avoid the feeling of being rejected.

He heard the bell clings and finally saw her again she still have the long red hair, her eyes was still shining and mostly the way she looked at him feels like the whole world belongs to him. He gulped when their eyes met, feeling his heart fallen down in his stomach and words aren't coming out from the moment that she sat in-front of him. She seems very happy as she looked at her favorite chocolate chip cookie.

"Jaehyun." Her voice was too soft and grabbed his hand feeling the warmth of her arms that she produces was too comforting for him. He nervously looks at her eyes not saying a word well it's obvious that she knows that I like her right? He thought.

Before she says another word, she was stopped by his sudden confession. "I love you and i really do i've been waiting to tell you this from the moment I saw you in real life." He paused looking at her eyes. "I swear I might have chaeyoung in my life but still I'm still rooting for your group until we broke up." He explains now using some hand gestures.

"Jungkook was my friend and I know that this is a big bro code but I just can't help it from the moment I become single and met you at the café I know I couldn't lose that chance." He said. "I love you." His voice has this pleading tone and eyes was stuck on her.

She puts down her cookie those words just hits her feelings bro code she thought with a blank face, she left the café. She wanted to lie to herself, she wish she could say that she hates him, she wanted to say that she have the same feelings for him but everything is just stopping her.

Knowing that she have a group from a unknown company, they doesn't have a large fanbases like what does his ex have. She have no confidence having a relationship with him, the comparison won't never stop and this is what she hates about herself. This has been already done with Jungkook she knows a lot of fans would like him to be in a relationship with Lisa or any member but no matter how hard she tried to erase it on her mind it always keeps hunting her.

Jaehyun is famous globally and mostly busy with his schedules, a lot of people adores him and rooting for him and now he has a lot projects she was afraid that  he'll do the same.

Disturbed by her own thoughts. She was shocked with the arms around her shoulder and that sensation of comfort, she knows who does it belongs too. She looked back and saw him smiling showing his dimples like from the first time that they met.

"I am not like him." He said assuring her. "I'm Jung Jaeehyun and I will always treat you like a princess until that I am alive." He smiles brightly with his eyes forming like a crescent moon.

"Hwang Eunbi can I love you?" He formally asks her with high hopes that she will say eyes but seeing her eyes and reaction he was ready for the rejection.

She pursed her lips. "You can." She answers and that's the most beautiful thing that Jaehyun heard from his entire life. His heart was beating so fast and now looking at her he knew that he will do so much better than his past and will protect her at all cost.

"This means you're my girlfriend now, right?" He questioned her and she laugh it off showing her white pearl teeth and nodded to his question. "Yeah, I am." She grins, pinching his both cheeks making her nose rubbing against his then placed a peck on his lips.

"I am the most happiest guy in the world." He said pulling her into a hug, closing his eyes now that the woman of dreams is finally his. "Don't worry I will always protect you." He said.