chapter twelve

Author's Point of View.

"Do you really love me?" Jaehyun asks from behind her also crying from everything that he saw tonight was unbearable. She was stunned by his question about her love to him, her body was freezing and unable to speak for her answer even herself doesn't know the real answer.

Confused, anger and sadness was the whole thing that Jaehyun could only feel. He was in disbelief when Sinb is stuttering and speechless by his question he felt dumbfounded and used whatever you name in it. He could only cry with a mix of laughter knowing that his whole relationship with her was only fake it's like he's the rebound from this.

He feels so crazy. He wanted to shout and punch someone just to lessen all the pain that everything that he's carrying right now. "Fuck it." He cursed and left Sinb as the elevator opened and pressing the underground button. But then Sinb stopped it from closing and now crying harder than ever, looking deeply in his swollen eyes. "I love you Yoonoh." She sniffes. "But I can't leave him like this." She apologizes and let the elevator closed.

Jaehyun left uneasy hearing her calling him by his real name that he's grandparents used to call him tears are just not stoping flowing into his face. Love? Does she really do? He asks himself looking up the elevator.

Jaehyun [04:36AM]: Hey rosé, you free?

Rosé [04:37AM]: Kinda? I'm with my friends. But, i'll make a time for you.

Jaehyun [04:38AM]: That's great! Where can I find you today? Let's grab some drinks.

Rosé [04:38AM]: Meet me at xxx! We'll wait for you! See you!!

It wasn't that long enough that Jaehyun arrived at the private club that he usually meet Rosé with her friends before.

Nothing feels different but still have this heavy broken heart that Sinb caused today and Rosé never done such things like this. She might be cheated on him but she never show those kind of things to him.

He knows that nothing could go wrong drinking with his ex. Sinb could see her ex most of the time, he'll just do the same thing.

It was a drink, after a drink and a drink that he takes occupying his mind this past few weeks it's always about his work, jungkook and his nonsensical words to Sinb. The strong liquid left a line on his throat, eyes are a little bit red from crying and the amount of stress that he's experiencing.

"So tell me what happened?" Rosé asks with a curious eyes sticking to Jaehyun's restless emotionless face, he was too drawn with the forbidden drink without Sinb. "Ah, she's with Jungkook isn't she?" She snapped her fingers answering her own question.

"Let me tell you a secret." Rosé said making Jaehyun more curious with the tone of her voice. "Sinb and Jungkook should have at least have a child now." She spilled some rumors that she heard before.

"She got pregnant but the baby didn't survive because of her hectic schedules plus she's just a rising idol back then." Rosé brings out her phone and started to search some images of Sinb from the Navillera - Rough era since she gained weight back then.

Rosé pointed out mostly her stomach and actions towards those times. "See Jaehyun? That's why she just can't leave Jungkook in all of a sudden." She paused hiding back her phone. "It will always be about them Jaehyun she loves her dearly no matter what happened she will always go back to him." She scoffs.

"Ahh shit!" Jaehyun cursed hiding his face against his shoulder with rumor that he heard from his ex though he trust Sinb. He doesn't know who to believe with her actions.