15- come again soon!

Start from the beginning

"no, i didnt... they were just broken so badly it hurt to walk away from them. i couldnt even wish them a goodbye or anything!"

"you had the opportunity to see them off, to grant them the final thought of knowing that a friend gave them their demise, rather than a killer who wont remember them among the many others they killed. did they die in pain physically? no, i made it painless. did they die in pain emotionally? absolutely, and there was nothing i could do to change that."

mista looked to the side, avoiding eye contact as he swallowed the obvious lump in his throat. "oh.. thanks, then."

i scoffed, rather surprised. what the hell was he thanking me for?! "pardon?"

"im thankful you let them go easy. ive heard of how awful some of your victims look when youre done with them, and to know that you, a monster among people, let my (y/n) pass on easy, gives me some peace of mind. im sure they're probably cursing at us from the afterlife, and we well deserve it, but just know that you're a kind of good person in my book. so, thanks, morte."

ive killed over two hundred people how am i a good person- "im glad you think of me like that, my friend, but i must go! ta-ta~!"

skipping into the train car i was in previously, i found that the man from earlier was no longer in his spot, everyone else seated like limp turkeys during November. it was strange, he was super old so he couldnt have gone far..

without warning, a large blow landed on the back of my head, knocking me forward a bit in shock and most likely leaving a pulsating bruise. luckily, [Mr. Fear] managed to sense the attacker coming and blocked the area they hit, allowing me to keep standing instead of falling to the floor unconscious like a drunk at 3am.

"hey- what the hell!" i screamed, whipping around and quickly equipping myself with a bell. "what the supreme shit do you think youre doing-!"

to my not-so-surprise, the blonde man from earlier was standing at the ready right behind me, his hands fixing his suit. "im attempting to take about the greatest nuisance i have to face on this train, morte."

"oh! you know my name! aww, i feel special~!"

"shut up, you disgusting creature! im here to end your damn life!"

i yawned, stretching a bit to flash a some more disrespect. "cool, have fun with that! but, since you know my name, could i possibly know yours? its only common courtesy!"

the man adjusted himself, giving me a scowl that would surely put me six feet under if i wasnt already mentally deranged. "prosciutto." he answered. "my name is prosciutto, and you better remember it so you can tell the people in hell who killed the infamous morte nascosta!"

"ooh~! youre confident, i like that! everybody else that challenged me had already accepted death, so i hope you have too!"

with that, a fight had begun. 

my stand was always quick to defend, but attacking was a whole different subject. yes, im a killer, preying on unsuspecting people, but my stand didnt seem to be too educated in attacking others. like, c'mon! how do you only know how to use your bell! 

many, many times i had tried to use a bell of mine to grasp prosciuttos attention, though it became clear to me he wasnt just blantantly unaware of them, he was actively ignoring them! how the hell did he know to not look at the bells, damn it! there's no way any research could reveal my ability, as i had done everything to keep it hidden! unless someone spotted me testing my stand on a random passerby at the bar that day i got [Mr. Fear], there's no way anyone could know!

on top of the fact that prosciutto was ignoring all basic attacks, the room had revealed itself to be rather cramp with the other passengers, and since i work best under my own conditions, i guess its time to change the scenery.