Back In New York

"James!"

James Hansen turns around in his bar seat and smiles at his date, "Hello gorgeous!" James sits with his date at the bar, talking to her about his sales, deals, investments and what not.

"You're so hardworking, I couldn't imagine being that busy." The girl says. James shrugs, "I'm not that busy, I make time for who I want." James winks at his date, but once he sees a familiar man pass by his brain goes straight into money mode.

"One second darling...."

James fixes his tie and heads over to the bar. "Ahem," James attempts to get the white haired mans attention, "Um excuse me- Mr Clark?"

A white collared older man turns around in his seat, "Why yes can I help you?"

James nods, "Yes I am a big admirer to your work Mr. Clark, my name is James Hansen-."

"Oh yes I've heard of you, you just helped what's his face seal a deal on the shopping strip, you've got a smart head on your shoulder."

James smiles, "Thank you sir, got it from you."

Clark gives him a dry laugh, "Well don't get your expectations high for me yet, I got a tough nut to crack at the moment."

James was intrigued, "What do you mean?"

"I got my eyes set on 23rd street, and everyone has signed but one."

James eyes widen, "The bakery?"

Clark nods, "The bakery, she will definitely not sell to me no matter what I offer her." James smiles, "What if I told you I was about to become partner?"

"Partner?"

James shows him his ring, "Oh yeah, I can definitely get her to sell you to no problem." Mr Clark brightens, "No kidding? Mr Hansen if you pull this off for me not only will I give you a good price but I will also make you my personal executive."

James puts his hand out, "Sounds like a deal Sir." The two men shake hands, and go their separate ways. James cheers silently and makes a phone call to Ally.

He sees he has a voicemail from Maine and accidentally clicks it.

"Hello this is Camila from Bar Harbor Hospital, I was just calling to let you know that-."

James cuts it off and rolls his eyes, "Damn place," he dials Ally's number, and when it immediately goes to voicemail James sighs, "Hey honey I'm still having trouble getting home so, I will call you once I land, I got this huge deal I can't wait to share with you! Love you."

James hangs up his phone and looks back at his date who was giving him a seductive look.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be a good night." He says to himself and walks back to his date.