Crying game

Here we go again it's The game we love.

Ari.

After we left def jams everything was going well until we got to August house.

He pulled Up in front of his door feeling himself like he always do.

He got his phone out And dialed one of his hoex number,like I wasn't right there."ayye babey I Just got sign to def jams records,put on something nice so we can go celebrate He said.

I shrug My face And mushed the side of his face causing his phone to fall into his Lap."yo what the fuck ya problem".he said mugging me.

Ari:you acting like I'm not right here,you wanna be inviting ya hoes And shit like she was The one who went with you to sign The label.

August: what's that have to do with you I can invite and take anybody I want it's My money And My car.

I shook my head."you know what,Fuck you August.

I opened My door and stepped out The car,slamming The door,making me way to My door.He yelled out "Don't slam my fucking door".I flipped him the bird looking for My house keys in my purse.I finally found them And opened My door."whenever Your ready baby I'm right here we can do it anywhere".he spoke.

Ari:August go fuck yourself.

I said closing my door.I took off My heels throwing them anywhere.I went in the kitchen making me a Turkey sandwich.August really Just dissed me for a chick he barely knew.I shook my head, I mean I Don't wanna come off as jealous But still he's My bestfriend and I want The best for him, But the girls he messing with ain't right for him.I've been there for him ever since,I even went with him to sign The label And this nigga still choice his hoes over me.
~~'im Losing a thing,I thought i'd win.

August.

I pulled Up at keke house And beeped The horn twice.She came out looking fine as usual.I mean keke was cute But She ain't have nothing on Ari.Ari got The face The body The attitude And etc.If She wasn't My bestfriend I would of been hit that, But unlike these other girls I actually do Love Ari.I was thinking about Ari so much it slipped my mind that Keke stepped in The car.I snapped out of My thoughts And started Up The car.Keke kissed My cheek And went talking about something I really Don't know cause I wasn't listening. My mind went drafting back to Ari.

Keke:You hear me August?.

August: yea I heard you.

Keke:than what did I say than.

August: I Don't know But I heard you.I said pulling Up in The drive way of McDonald's.

Keke looked at me in shock."I thought we were going somewhere more fancy".She said.

I nearly chocked from laughter. "Nah see I said out to eat And by that I mean eat in My car".

She rolled her eyes huffed.These girls most Don't know they place,She better be lucky I'm nice enough to Even bring her here.I ordered My food And order hers from the dolloar menu And payed for it.I pulled Up in front of My house because I was thinking about getting some quick head.

She sucked her teeth."I can't believe you think I'm going give you some And you didn't even take me out to eat,you took me to McDonald's nd order from The dollar menu.

I gave her that Mr.nastytime look And leaned in kissing on her neck. "Baby Don't be like that,You know I care for you.lies

She fall right into My trap,She unbuckled My pants And her mouth went to work.I grabbed her hair as She sucked deep throat My wood. I groaned closing My eyes feeling myself about to bust.

Somebody tapped at the window And I look to see Ari.I push keke off And whip my wood back in my pants.I hop out the car and grabbed Ari arm.She jerked back."August Don't fucking touch me".

Ari

I saw August so I was thinking lemme see why this boy in his car so long,I goes to tap on The window and he getting head from some random.I'm so beyond pissed right now,I feel hurt.But The thing is why do I feel hurt he's my bestfriend nothing more nothing  less But deep down I feel he's more than Just a friend.

I walked in My house with August on my heels.I pushed him And tried going upstairs But he grabbed me picking me Up.I Don't know why But I calm down But tears went rolling down my cheek.

August:Ari look I ain't mean to hurt yours feelings..

I shook my head.

Ari:if you ain't mean it than why The he'll you keep doing it.I Said wiping My face and ran upstairs.

~~And, I'm coming undone,cause The tears won't end.

Ari in The media

This chapter sucks But...

vote

Comment