She not scared to go.

August

I banged on Ari door.

"Ari open The door please".I banged again.

"Ari open The door it's not what you think ".I banged twice.

I stopped knocking knowing damn well She ain't going answer with her stubborn ass.

Ari  came to The car at The wrong time.I didn't mean for her to see me getting head from keke,because I wouldn't wanna see her giving another nigga  head.But I Just wanted My member sucked .I Don't know why She mad because ain't like She was going suck it,So I Just went to one of My side piece And let her work her magic.

I pulled out My phone texting Ari.

:Aug: look I'm sorry Ari I ain't mean for you to see all that,You know I Love you And I ain't going nowhere knowing that your mad at me and Ima wait until you open this door.

:Ari: whateva.

The door cracked open And I looked down And saw a pouting Ari,I walked in shutting The room door behind me.I picked her little ass Up off the ground And laid her down on the bed hovering over her.

She looked at me like She was mad But I knew deep down she's was Happy.I attacked her with sloppy kisses on her cheek And face And tickled her tummy.

'You know you Love me so why you playin''. I tickled her more And bit her neck.

"August stawwp".She said in-between laughters.

I stopped And looked over her. ''Aight only if you give me a kiss nd do you forgive me ".I said poking My lips out.

"Boy you wish only in yo dreams,But I forgive you '.She said rolling her eyes And turning her head.

I went back to tickling her And biting her neck.I made sure I left My mark on her neck.To let these niggas know she's My property. She's swarmed under me moaning a little bit.

I got turned on by her moans and The bits I was leaving on her neck turned to juicy kisses.

"August what are you doing".She said trying to Control her moans But couldn't.

I stopped myself and got Up from over her and took a glance at her, I was satisfied with The marks I left on her.I took My Jordan's 11's off and sat them to The side and laid back turning The T.V. on flipping through The channels, I was skipping threw channels and I skipped over spongebob.

Ari hit My arm"Turn it back to spongebob".I looked at her like She was crazy.I continued flicking through The channels. I felt eyes on me and I look to see Ari giving me a death stare.She leaped on me trying to get the remote hitting my arm"turn it back to spongebob".she said calling herself going hulk on me.I flipped her itty Bitty ass on her back and pinned her down holding her legs above her head."yo chill I'm the one with The remote so I'm The one who going decide what we watching ".I stated.

She looked at me with her big bubbly eyes.

2 minutes later...

"Mane I can't believe you got me to watch spongebob".I let her trick me into watching spongebob.

She jumped on The bed like a big kid who Just had to much candy.I clipped her making her fall off The bed.I laughed uncontrollably.

She got Up off The floor looking at me smiling."why you smiling!?".I said confused.

'Because I have The bestEst bestfriend in The whole wide world".

Yeah. Friend.The only thing thats  stopping me from getting what I want.I Thought.friends The word that's getting in My way of becoming something more than Just...friends.

Comment ⬜⬛

Vote ⭐

Share +

Become a fan...