Chapter two

August you know I'm here to save you~Ari.

Ari

After August left last night I was too tired to even go upstairs ,So i just crashed out on my couch.The next day I was woking Up by Somebody yelling. I looked Up to see the one and only August. I got the nerve to knock his light bright ass out waking me Up out my sleep,if you know me than you  know I don't like getting woking Up out my sleep.

Ari:August what you want damn it better be good you waking me Up out my sleep.

August: Come on we gotta go!it's time to go to def jams.

I jumped Up and ran upstairs getting my clothes out. I decided to pick out Position Maxi Dress(In black,With my red bottoms.

I lay my dress out on the bed and I walk in the shower washing my body. I washed yesterday off my body.I wrapped the towel around my body,I dried off putting my laced black bra and panties on and outfit.

I left out the bathroom and I got met with August, He had on his plaid shirt with white skinny jeans and white snap back and ray bands. If he wasn't my bestfriend he would of got it.I laughed to myself leaving out through house.August was hot on my heels.We got in his car and sped to def jams records.

We get there and I stepped out The car fixing my dress and checking my make-up.

August: Aight girl come on befo' we be late  by the way you looks good.

I smiled.

Ari:thanks You look good too.

We walked in the label company like bosses because that's what we are. August took a seat in the chair while I stood beside him. If you was a regular person you would of thought we were the perfect couple, but we were far from that we were bestfriends.We were more than bestfriend,We had a bond that was unbreakable. I looked at August and he looked at Me.

August: let's make this money baby.