No tell'in

Ari

I tapped August on his shoulder to wake him up.Because he kinda just fall asleep on me.I tapped him but he didn't wake Up.

I shook him a little and he still didn't wake Up.I shock my head 'Oh so he wanna play games now.

I put my fingers In my mouth and stuck it In his ear,Causing him to jump Up.

"Ari What the fuck you do that for".he said rubbing his ear.

"Did What you get for ignoring me".I said laughing.

I Was laughing so much i didn't  even notice that he had picked me Up and pinned me to the floor.I stopped laughing when Me and August Was face to face.

We Was Up close and personal, We were so close that I could feel his heart beating.I looked at his face features,Realizing that he's really a beautiful work of art.The way his smooth honey skin glistened in the dark.The way his juicy pink plum lips looked.And I can't forget about those tattoos he got.He's just mmm. 'Hold Up wait this my bestfriend I'm talking about,I can't look at him in this way.

"What you wanna do Ari".he whispered.

August Was still staring down at my soul. I didn't know What to do so I just got Up from underneath him and helped him Up.He looked at me a little disappointed, but his look suddenly changed.

I Was about to walk out the room ,but August grabbed my arm spinning me around and smashing his lips to mines.

Cliff hanger