No tell'n

Ari

I don't know if I'm dreaming but sparks was flying as August kissed my lips.His hands slipped from my waist to my butt, He lifted me Up pinning me Up against the door.

He pulled away looking at me straight in the eyes.I looked at him licking my lips over.

''What was that All about.Ari  said trying to catch my breath.

"...Ari the last couple days I've been opening my eyes and seeing who's really there for me,And as I thought about it was you who was always there for me and as I thought the feelings grew stronger.August explained.

I nodded my head understanding everything he said ''maybe lowkey or maybe high key ive been peep that he liked me ,I mean who else he wanna be besides me I mean'..

"I know August I've Been feeling the same way about you too,i had a dream...Well I had a dream...We.... ya know... did it. I said feeling a little embarrassed.

He smiled and looked at me smirking. "Ohh so you wanted to get it on with daddy Aug".he said feeling cocky.

"You going let me.He Said coming closer to me".

I blushed covering my face.I didn't wanna deny it or say I did because I love August but My treasure still locked Up.(still a virgin.)

"No August no".I said.

He shook his head "my fault...I wasnt going do anything but let you see it cause I know Your a virgin and I don't wanna make u do anything u don't wanna do.

I sat on the bed and looked at him.He came closer to me and kissed my lips,"Sorry if I made ya feel uncomfortable. His lips was so additive that I had to keep kissing him.

We ending Up on top of each other and his hands slipped to my ass once again and he started gripping and squeezing on it.I let out a moan and I pulled away."it's getting a little hot in here.I said moving myself from underneath him.

I laid across the bed and I was thinking so much that I ended Up in a deep sleep.

August.

It's been about 2 weeks now and I've been spending most of my time in the studio and with Ari. I think she got me whipped and I ain't even got the good-good yet.She been All I think about and All that I want.We didn't say that we were officially together yet so I guess we just playing around, but the feelings I have ain't playing no games I'm ready for the real thing. 

I texted Ari because it's been wrecking my brain to know if Were a couple or just friends with benefits.

text convo

August:Where do we stand?

Ari:what you mean?

August: like what are we.

Ari:August I know me and you have been kicking it lately but I ain't looking for no relationship Right now,so I guess we just friends.

August: Oh ard .

Ari:aug don't be like that

I didn't text back because I feel like if you say you have feelings for someone Than what's holding you back from expressing it,I swear yo sometimes she sure know how to be a jackass.

I Was home alone just chilling and watching a movie on my sofa.My phone vibrates telling me that I had a text.I looked to see it was Keke.

Keke:can I come over?.

August: sure.

I got hungry so I popped bar-b-q chicken In the stove and mixed vegetables.I sat down waiting for the food to get ready Than there was a knock on the door.

I went to go opening it and there stood keke. She hugged me and I hugged her back."wats popping keyykeyy".I said.

She sat down on the couch "nun just been missing you so I decided I just should stopped by to see what's you been Up to.

"Oh aight,I just been chilling' ya know the usual in the studio.

She nodded her head sniffing the air "something smell good".

"Yea I was hungry so I'm just cooking me something to eat".I walked in the kitchen and keke greedy ass was Right behind me.

I checked the food to see was it done and I didn't realize keke was recording till the flash came on.I picked up the hot pans and made me and keke a plate, well since I'm a gentlemen and she is my guest. I sat at my table digging in, I mauve a skinny nigga but I sure do know how to eat.

Keke was smashing to which caused me to laugh, she looked at me putting her head down,I guess feeling embarrassed."what? It's really good August I didn't know u could cook.

"Well now ya know".I said throwing my plate away.

I went back in my living room putting in 'no good deed.keke came in sitting next to me.

7 mintues talk about life and lust with keke go deep as fuck mane, ya boy mind on a whole other planet, I don't know if it was me or the heneesy but I was ready to do some things with Keke.I guess it was cause I was mad at Ari and I needed something to get her out if my mind.

She started kissing on my neck down to my chest, I don't know what got over me but I hope she feel my shaft.She undid my pants and pulled out my member.Just Right before she was about to give me brain there was a knock at the door.
I got Up walking over the door and who ever this is better have a good excuse to tell me why They knocking on my door.

I flew the door open to see Ari. I don't know what but my heart dropped to my feet."what you doing here ".I said tryna close the door behind me.

"I just wanted to be with-,She got caught off by keke coming to the door with my shirt on.

Her eyes was filled with hurt Than it All cleared Up and was filled with anger."I guess I came at the wrong time".she said walking off i grabbed her hand.

She yanked back "dont fucking touch me august".

"Nahh listen to me were not together remember!  so Why you mad?.

"That's the reason why were not together, because you cant go a fuckin week without fuckin one of your hoes.

"No I'm willing to drop All my hoes for you but you keep playing and pushing me away so why should I stay and fight when you don't even want me like I want you,So don't try play victim with me you can miss with that bullshit.

I walked back in the house leaving Ari there speechless, I didn't mean to say it so harsh but she had it coming trying play victim cause when I wanted her she didn't want me,but when Im out doing me she wanna act like she own me.

Keke got Up and left and I couldn't even bust the nut that I wanted so I just did some sit Ups.

Ari.

He don't want me no more and he don't love me no more,I think ive pushed him away.