if im dreaming.

Ari.

I woke Up in August arms wrapped around me,I smiled knowing that I wasn't alone in this big ole bed by myself and im lucky i got to share it with my bestfriend.I eased out of August arms trying not to wake him but I failed.

"Where you going "August said in his sleepy voice.Which sounded sexy asf if you ask me.

'"No where but to the bathroom".I said making my way to the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower water on.I stepped inside grabbing my sponge and the dove soap,Washing up.I sat Up against the shower wall thinking while the water hit my skin.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist,I look back to see August. "August What are you doing"I said in a low tone".He smashed his lips into mine backing me Up against the shower wall and pinning my arms above my head."I want you and only you nobody else ".Was the only thing he Said,While kissing my neck down to my collar bone.

He got to my breast and kissed around them both softly, He liked around my nipples down to my stomach. My eyes got wide soon as he got to my treasure. Because What I heard August Don't eat the box.I French kissed my treasure like we Was in Paris.His licked over my treasure and twirled his tongue inside me,eating me out like it Was his last meal."August"

I moaned and closed my eyes grabbing his little curls.

His strong hands gripped around my waist tightly as he lifted me Up around his neck,as he roughly  continued feasting at my lower half.It Was rough but Slow and nice.I couldn't get out a Moan i  Was so busy tryna catch my breath.August spelled his full name inside me with his tongue.A-u-g-s-t Anthony alsina Jr."August please".I said as I released in his mouth.He slurp Up my sweet juice with No problem.

He put me down and came back Up from his meal smiling like he didn't eat in days.I covered my eyes still trying to catch my breath.He looked back at me smiling than he started washing himself Up.

"Ari you okay ".I heard August say.I opened my eyes to see him over top of me with a concern look on his face.I rubbed my head thinking What Just happened Was only a dream,but it felt so foreal. "Ari you Was dreaming about me".he said smirking. I looked at him like boy bye. "No I wasn't dreaming about "I said looking at him."Oh it seem like it since you Was moaning my name"he said chuckling. I covered my mouth embarrassed.

He got Up with his stuff on and his phone in his hand."well dreams come true Ariel".I rolled my eyes "No they Don't especially not the ones you dream of when Your sleep".I said. He looked at me putting on his rollie "okay believe What you wanna believe baby girl".

He walked over kissing my cheek and hugged me."I'm about to go to the studio,ima holla at ya later ".I nod my head getting a little sad inside because I Don't like when he leave Me alone. I feel so bored and lonely, he's the only person company I enjoy.Everybody else either gets off topic or can't keep a conversation,but not August he keeps me Happy and smiling. He even rub my booty while we watching Netflix.Nobody gets me like August do, he knows when I'm sad and mad.

"What's wrong What you don't want me to leave ".August said.I put my head down pouting.

I shook my head yes and looked at him with my eyes like a puppy dog. "Stop don't do that, you know I gotta make this money,and ima be back as fast as you know it ".I nodded understanding.I got Up walking him to the door.

He open the door than turned around looking back at me.I had my head down Looking at my feet."pick ya head Up love smile".he said kissing my forehead I blushed a little than he left and I watched as he drove down the street.

I closed the door Feeling my heart about to pop out my chest.He has an affect on me it's like my body and heart only Want him and nobody else. He like a dope dealer and I'm the crackhead that's keep wanting more of his drugs.I sat on my couch going into a deep thought.