Round nd around

Ari

I sat up crying my eyes out because August don't want Me nomore.He with keke now and that shit hurting Me more than anything.I'm scared to admit that I love August because of stuff like this.If you love Me I feel that you could wait till I'm ready to give My trust to you,And by the looks
of him being with keke I am not trusting him.

I got up out my bed and made my way to the bathroom,I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower.I let the hot water hit my body,I grabbed my washcloth and started washing my body.I rinsed off and got out the shower wrapping the towel around Me.

I dried off putting on(outfit in the media)

I looked in the mirror and nodded my head liking the outfit I had on. I grabbed my keys and purse leaving out the house and locking the door,I got in my car and started it up.And to my luck guess what was playing on the radio.August alsina-I luv it.I shook my head just letting it play while I drove out the driveway.

I made my way to the mall to look for new stuff to add to my closet.I was in Forever21 looking around.Once I heard giggling and chuckles,I look over my shoulder to see KeKe and August. I shook my head and this is why I can't get serious with him he's always entertaining his hoes,Then expect Me to trust him and give my all to him when he can't even act or play like he faithful.

I know we not together but that kiss was something That I can't explain. I walked over to where August was letting my presence be known.

He looked up at me and put his hands in his pockets,His little thot looked at me as while and I smirked.

"Sup Ari".August said looking away.His thot pocket looked mad.

"August can we go".His thot spoke but I didn't kno she could speak,I just thought she got on her knees to speak.

"Mmm hi august"I rolled my eyes and left.

August

I know Ari feel some type of way about me messing around with keke,but she should that I will always love her no matter what.She's my bestfriend and us dating just wouldn't work out we're better off friends.

I stretched and got up off the couch from all of this shopping and running around with keke made a yungin' tired.But I knew I couldn't let Ari be mad at me for long so I guess I'll drop by and do a little surprise visit.

I hoped in my whip and I sped down the street making my way to Ari house.

I stepped out my car and knocked at her door and she opened it with only her booty shorts on and one of my t-shirts I left over her house.I'm not going lie shorty was looking hella fine right about now.

"What you want Anthony".she said folding her arms over her chest.

"Oww middle name ,wow so I guess your really mad".

I try to step in but she lightly pushed me back."No August,bye what are you even doing here shouldn't you be with Keke hoe ass".she spat.

I shook my head knowing this is what she's mad about.I sighed looked the other way.

"August see I don't even know why you even bother to show up,Cause if you came over to apologize well than youu can take you and your apology and shove it up your-a".I cut her off by kissing her aggressively,Something to shut her up but the kiss stArted to get deeper and deeper by the minute.I backed her up against the sofa and used my foot to shut the door closed.

She leaned back following over and I attacked her neck with kisses that would probably leave hickies.Once I unbuttoned her pants off.

She gave me a look that could make any nigga leave they chick.They could be with they girl from pre-k to 100 and that look could make a nigga drink and live in her bath water.

I moved her panties to the side eyeing her wet treasure.I spread her legs wide as her pearl glistened in the dark.My tongue devoured her lower half and she cuffed my head pushing my face in deeper.I twirled my tongue around inside her and only thing that fulfilled my ears were her sweet voice moaning my name.

"August stop teasing".She moaned out loudly and I chuckled.Knowing exactly what she wanted.I unbuttoned my pants nd pulled out my 10inch wood.

To be continued...