Buddy, We Love You Just The Way You Are

Rylan's POV

"I don't get why Mrs. Anderson expects us to finish all this today?" I groaned as I talked on the phone with my boy Best friend.

Before he could answer, mamá knocked on my door before peeking her head in. "Hey, Beautiful. Cher wants to know if it's pizza or Chinese for movie night." She asked.

"Is that Jamie?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Hey, Mrs. T!" He said from the laptop. "Sup, J-man. How's school going?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"School is school." Jamie chuckled. "Okay, I'm gonna leave you two. But what will it be, Ry?" She asked.

"Uh, Pizza." I smiled. "Good choice." She nodded before closing my door.

"She's my favorite." Jamie nodded. "Oh really? Why?" I giggled.

"Because Red is so stressed." He chuckled, referring to my redheaded mom. "She's just worried that's all." I sighed.

"Yeah, I get it. My mom is the same way." He nodded.

----

"Okay, Which movie?" Mom asked her red hair in a messy bun.

"Uh, Finding Nemo!" Reece said. "We saw that last time, Bud. Choose a different one." Mamá spoke.

"How about frozen 2?" I asked, sitting Reece in my lap. "That sounds good, How about that Reece?"

But Reece shook his head. "Why not?" Mom frowned.

"I'm not allowed to like princesses. I'm a boy." He said. I giggled but Mom gave a stern look so I stopped.

"Buddy, No, you can love princesses. It's totally fine." Mamá explained.

"But what if you guys don't love me if I do." He said.

"Now what gave you that idea?" I asked, holding him closer.

"On Tv. I saw that Mamà was watching something and the boy's parents told him that he wasn't allowed to like Princesses. And mamá got upset." He explain.

"Bebé, No, I got upset because I didn't like that they told him that." Mamá explained.

"Buddy, We love you just the way you are." I said.

"You do?" He asked. "One-hundred percent." Mom spoke.

"Okay. I love you guys too." He smiled. "There's that smile!" I said, tickling his side.

He giggled and squirmed. "How about we start the movie?" Mamá asked.

"Yes!" Reece nodded. I smiled as I let him run over to Mamá.

"You're a good big sister, Ry." Mom smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I do what I can." I giggled.

Just a lil something