Clothes off

⚠️SMUT ⚠️

No one's POV

Cheryl giggled as Toni gently pushed her onto the bed.

Toni smirked as she leaned down to kiss Cheryl.

Cheryl breathed into Toni's mouth as the Burnette unbuttoned her blouse revealing Cheryl's red lace bra.

Toni bit her lip, leaning down to kiss Cheryl's neck.

The redhead moaned softly, her hands roaming Toni's hair.

Toni started unbuttoning the redhead's jeans before slowly slipping them down her pale legs.

"Stop teasing, TT." The girl whined. Toni smirked before dipping her hand into Cheryl's red lace underwear.

Cheryl cried out as Toni rubbed her clit in light circles.

Toni set a faster pace, biting and sucking on Cheryl's neck.

"Oh-Oh! Toni!" The redhead moaned loudly.

Toni pushed two fingers into the girl making Cheryl's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Feels good?" Toni whispered in the girl's ear.

Cheryl's toes curled at the tenderness of Toni's voice.

Cheryl could barely hear or comprehend anything Toni was saying. She was floating in pure bliss.

"You M-make me f-feel s-ahh-so good!" Cheryl said, a moan interrupting her sentence.

"I know, baby. I know." Toni smiled before under clipping Cheryl's bra in one swift motion.

She sucked on the hardened buds earning another moan from her redhead girlfriend.

"I'm so close! Faster!" The redhead yelled out.

Toni set a punishing pace as Cheryl yelled and thrashed around under her.

"I-ugh-fuck!" Cheryl moans as she came on Toni's two fingers.

Toni kept going making Cheryl moan again.

"Oh... Mmmm, Yes!" The redhead yelled again.

"Shh, baby. Don't be too loud, we have neighbors." Toni whispered.

Cheryl's eyes started rolling to the back of her head again as she was close to another climax.

Once Cheryl came, Toni pulled down the girl's underwear revealing her hand covered in Cheryl's juices.

Toni moaned as she sucked them clean, smirking at the heavily breathing redhead.

"You okay?" Toni smirked, knowing she did well.

Cheryl huffed and puffed tiredly, not even listening to what Toni was asking her.

Cheryl laid completely naked under her girlfriend who was taking her shirt off.

Toni laid down beside Cheryl, bringing the girl into her.

"I did that good?" Toni chuckled at the redhead who nodded still trying to catch her breath.

"I-I wanna returned the favor." The girl managed to get out.

Toni smirked, " be my guest."

-----

Cheryl kissed down Toni's naked body as she whispered sweet nothings to her.

Toni groaned as Cheryl kissed up and down her thighs.

Cheryl licked through her folds, her tongue coming in contact with her clit.

"Damn, Cher." Toni moaned, her hand finding Cheryl's red hair.