Yeah, She is hot!

2 days later

Cheryl's POV

"I'm not kidding you! you gotta see her." I told Veronica as we walked into my neighborhood.

"She is a sexy goddess," I said, getting out my keys. "And she has a small golden retriever named Baby Yoda," I added.

Veronica chuckled, Carrying our bags into the mansion. "Crazy, I could've sworn you only met her like two days ago."

I rolled my eyes at her as we walked into my room.

"Where's your dad?" She asked. I sighed, sitting on my bed. "Probably at the studio or something."

I heard someone yelling outside so I went to my balcony, looking out.

I saw Toni chasing Baby Yoda, she looked like she was trying to catch him.

"V! Look," I said, pointing out Toni.

"Wow, she is hot," Veronica smirked.

"No! The dog, She needs help." I said, running downstairs.

I took the back yard way, which was faster.

"Yoda!" I called, catching up with Toni.

The small puppy kept going till he got to the trash bans at the end of the block.

I ran up, scooping the small dog up. "Don't scare me like that, Yods!" Toni said once she caught up with us.

I smiled, letting her take her dog. "Thanks, Cheryl." She smiled.

That beautiful, show-stopping, amazing smile. "It's no problem. I heard all the yelling, so I decided to help." I giggled with a blush.

"Damn-" Veronica breathed as she tried to catch her breath. "Remember, I didn't run track, Cher. You did." She huffed.

"Oh! V, This is Toni. Toni, This is one of my best friends, Veronica." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Veronica." Toni smiled, shaking Veronica's hand.

"Same here. Who is this cutie?" Veronica cooed at the puppy.

"Baby Yoda," Toni said, smiling down at the panting puppy.

"HI!" Veronica cooed, letting the dog lick her hands.

"Thanks again, Girls. I should get back, my sister is here with her son." Toni explained.

"Great, See you," I said as we went our separate ways.

Toni's POV

"Finally, I thought I would've had to report you both missing." My older sister joked.

I rolled my eyes, setting Yoda down on the floor. The golden puppy ran over to my 6-year-old nephew.

"Here, Nat." Tila said, handing him a plate with apples.

"Thanks for the help, Sis. I got it from here." I smiled.

"You sure? I could help you with the kitchen." She said, picking up the plates I had.

"No, I'm sure. I got it." I nodded.

She smiled before kissing my forehead. "A veces me preocupo por ti, Nena." She whispered against my head. (I worry about you, Girlie)

"Don't worry about me, T. I know what I'm doing," I said.

My family hates when I overwork myself, which I tend to do a lot.

"I know. I just can't help it, you're my baby sister." She said with a small smile.

"Come on, Nathaniel. Daddy is waiting for us." She said, holding her hand out for the boy.

"Bye-Bye Auntie Toni!" He said as his mom walked him to the door.

"Más tarde, Buddy," I called back.

Once they were in the car, I closed the door before locking it.

I sighed, turning to look at my finished living room.

We got a lot done today. All I have to finish is my kitchen, then I'm done.

Before I could walk away from the door, my doorbell rang.

I raised my eyebrow before looking out the window. I saw Cheryl with something in her hands.

I smile before opening the door. "Hey." She greeted.

"Hi." I chuckled. "So... What brings you here?" I asked.

"Oh, Yeah. Uh, so I have these dog treats I brought earlier when I was at the mall with Veronica. T-there, uh, good for puppies." She said, handing me a box.

I looked over the box. It had a small animated puppy with his tongue out. "Great, thanks." I chuckled.

She smiled, nodding.

"Uh, anything else?" I asked as I saw her just standing there.

"Oh-oh, yeah, uh, I just wanted to ask if you had anyone to show you around... Maybe I could be of assistance?" She asked.

"Oh, That's amazing actually. I haven't been out of the neighborhood ever since I got here. Uh, Thanks, Cheryl." I smiled.

"Cool. Take my number down so I can text you." Cheryl said.

I nodded, grabbing my phone. Once she told me her number, I watched her as she turned to walk away. I watched as her hips swayed, making my cheeks flush.