That time of the month

1 week later

I laid in my bed, a pout resting on my acned covered face. I tend to break out badly on my period.

"Butterfly... Do you need anything?" My father asked quietly.

"Is Toni here yet?" I asked, looking up at him.

He frowned, "Not-" but before he could answer, Toni's voice rang from downstairs.

"Hey!" She called. I smiled, my heart jumping with excitement. "Up here, Babe!" I called.

Toni smiled as she entered my room, a bag in her hand.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two." My father smiled, kissing my forehead before passing by Toni with a nod.

Toni smiled at me as she approached my bed. "What's in the bag?" I asked with a pout.

"Well... I got you a heating pad, ice cream-its downstairs-and pain medication for your cramps." Toni said, taking the things out of the bag.

"Aww, Toni, that's so thoughtful of you." I smiled.

"Of course, Cher." She nodded, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

Once I got settled, heating pad on my stomach and pill swallowed, Toni got into the bed with me holding me close.

I sighed, feeling safe and warm.

"I love you, Cher..." Toni whispered. I froze, breathing lightly, wanting to wait for her to realize what she had just confessed.

I took my face from out of her neck, smiling up at her.

"You do?" I asked above a whisper.

"You are it for me, Cher. I love you so much." She said, staring into my blue eyes.

I stared into pools of brown, searching for insincerity when I found none I pulled her into a kiss.

"I love you too, TT. You don't even know how much." I said against her lips.

I felt her smile before pulling away, "Glad we're on the same page." She whispered, pushing some ginger hair behind my ear.

"I don't know how I got so lucky." She breathed out nothing but love swimming in her eyes.

"I say the same thing to myself." I chuckled quietly.

Toni smiled, kissing me passionately. I whimpered against her lips as I felt Toni squeeze my sides.

"Calm down, Topaz. Remember I'm on my period." I said.

Toni huffed as she pulled away, "Damn it."

I giggled as she went to lay her head on my chest, her hand caressing my sides. And I fell asleep to Toni humming softly to me.

Just a filler