Day out with mom

Few days later

Cheryl's POV

"Sorry I can't hang out with you today, TT." I said.

"It's totally fine, Cher. You said you haven't seen your mom in months, it's good that you get to see her today." She smiled.

"You're a godsend." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Cher?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Mom!" I smiled, running up to her. I pulled her into a bear hug, sighing into her neck.

"Hey, Ladybug." She whispered into my ear.

I pulled away, smiling at her. "I missed you so much." She said.

"I did too." I chuckled. "Oh, yeah, mom. This is Toni, my... Uh, we aren't official yet so..." I giggled nervously.

"Toni! Hi, Cheryl doesn't ever stop talking about you." My mom said, Taking Toni's hand.

Toni smiled, "I'm sure she hasn't. She's always telling me how amazing I am."

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry to steal her today. Just miss my little girl." She said, patting my back softly.

"No, it's totally fine. I have some errands to run anyways, so keep her as long as you need." Toni joked, making me pout.

"I'll miss you though." Toni added.

My mom giggled at us. "Well, Let's get going, Cher. I have an appointment for us to do a spa day."

"Really! Yay!" I giggled.

-----

"And then last week for my birthday, we chilled in her backyard. She set up this make-shift projector and we watched movies under the stars." I sighed dreamily.

"Sounds like someone is in love." My mom teased.

"Maybe I am." I sighed. "I'm happy for you, Ladybug." She smiled as the woman massaged our backs.

"Thanks, mom. So, Save any kids?" I asked.

"A lot." She chuckled. "You're a hero, Mom." I said.

"Oh, I know that honey." She smirked.

"So, How's your father?" She asked. After she and my father divorced, I guess they didn't keep in touch.

"He's fine, keeping up with work as usual." I said.

"Sorry that we kinda abandoned you, Cher." She said sadly.

"Eh, I'm used to it. I have Toni now, so I guess that's good." I said.

"That's amazing." She added.

----

Toni's POV

"I want to make it official with Cheryl." I told Betty and Veronica.

"Really?! Oh my God!" They cheered.

"Yeah, and I need your help. I think rose petals, candles..." I fantasized.

"Sounds like someone is gonna is laid." Veronica smirked.

"That's the whole idea." I said making them squeal.

"Okay, okay. We are do helping! What's the idea?" Betty said excitedly.

I smiled before explaining the idea to them.