Chapter 19: Why Eunha?

Author's note: My dumb self wanted to do something cliché. Hehe. I love you. 💜

_________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I watched her as she grabbed her bag and ran away without looking back even once. I turned to Felix who had an apologetic face. Did she deserve this emotion of his? Maybe not. I'm no one to say anything.
The only thing that echoed in my mind was the confession. I have heard it before, yes. But hearing him say that to someone else? Does he really really mean it?
I love Y/N. Y/N is the only one for me.
My stomach burst into a million butterflies. Hell, my whole body felt like it was on cloud nine.
I glitched and lagged in real life, unable to process what had just happened but I was glad it did. Was I being too demanding?

I got shaken up from my utopian dreamland by Felix calling out my name.
"You alright?"
I rolled my eyes. Thanks for disturbing. Wai- what am I even saying.
I face palmed myself in my head and nodded. I'm pretty sure I was beet red.
"You're red. Are you sick again?" He asked concerned and brought his palm towards my forehead.
I flicked it away in embarrassment. "No, you idiot."
WHAT AN IDIOT.
"I'm just surprised at what you said earlier." My fingers fidgetted and my eyes rerouted themselves on the ground.
"Oh. That. I meant it." His eyes struggled to find mine and his hands gently held mine. Unconsciously, my palms started sweating because of the events the occured and I pulled them away.
"My hands are sweaty."
"I know. I want to hold them. Can I?" He asked sincerely waiting for a response.
"W-we should go back to the next class. It's going to start soon." I held my bag tightly and walked away quickly, smiling ear to ear.
"Ah you-" his footsteps neared and only his soft giggles surrounded me.

The bell rung signalling us that the first lecture was over. Felix and I walked to the next class to meet Han and Eunha. The duo was sitting near the window on the back seat of the class looking quite serious.

"What's up?" I asked to lighten up their mood, but concerned about what made this atmosphere dawn upon these two happy go lucky people.
"How was the meet with Jiwon?" Han stood up from the desk and looked at the both of us.
"She apologized. We'll give you the details soon." Felix smiled and nodded to show everything was alright, but Han looked at me for confirmation.
"Everything is sorted out between Jiwon and Felix now. Don't worry." I tiptoed and ruffled his hair gaining a small smile from him.
"Hey hey, don't be like that in front of me!" Felix whined like a baby which only made us laugh. ADORABLE.
The one person who wasn't laughing was Eunha. She sat there looking outside the window.
"Eunha? You okay?" Felix asked and I sat down beside her and pulled her into a side hug.
"Yeah... I guess. I am just thinking." She smiled and looked back outside the window.
"Her ex is troubling her. He wants to meet up with her again. That's why she didn't come to college yesterday." Han answer on her behalf and sat down on the desk again with his hands in his pockets.
"I thought she was sick?" I asked in disbelief.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just didn't know how to explain." Eunha looked at me apologetically.

"How is your relationship with your ex?" Felix asked.
"Not great. I left him because he kept saying I was too boney and like a twig. It didn't really do much to my already insecure about being thin and petite ass. So I left him." She shrugged and sighed heavily.
"Is that why you-" Han's eyes shot wide open.
"Yes. That's why. But I don't really gain weight. It was not really a big thing, but it just made me feel bad."

"We understand, you absolute chunk of beauty and cuteness. We still love you though." I booped her nose and hugged her tightly.
"I know you do. It's nice having you guys around." She smiled happily.
"So...what do we do about this weird dude now." Felix crossed his arms and asked.
"Not sure. What do you think, Y/N?" Han looked at me as if I had an answer.
"I already told him I had a boyfriend so that he leaves me alone." Eunha suddenly spoke up.
"You what??" The three of us shouted in disbelief.
"Shhhhh calm down. We don't want the whole class to know." She hit our heads with her tiny hands.
"True. Okay. He is gonna stop now?" Felix pulled a seat and sat down.
"He said...he wanted to meet." She softly replied.
"And you said no, right?" I asked wanting her to not say anything other wise.
"I...agreed." she fumbled over her words and hid her face under the desk.
The three of us just stood there, unable to comprehend.
"So you... Have to meet him with your boyfriend?" Felix said out the weird plan.
"Yes. Today. I AM SORRY GUYS. HELP ME OUT." She grabbed onto my shirt and pleased dramatically.

"HAN! GO WITH HER" Felix pointed at him.
"Han wouldn't work. He knows we're friends somehow. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE MADE MORE FRIENDS." She sighed heavily.
"That's a weird reason to make new friends but okay." Han and I said sarcastically.

"We'll find something. Don't worry." I patted her back to encourage her. The bell rung just then and we all hurried back to our seats. I made myself comfortable beside Eunha but Felix dragged me to the bench in front of them and we sat down.
"I suppose things are going well between you two." Han teased from behind, poking Felix in the process.
"Shut up you." We said in unison which caught us off guard causing us to blush.
"Ahh you make me jealous." He said sarcastically and put his head down on his bench beside whom sat the nervous girl hitting him lightly, who had just done a fuck up.
I looked at him apologetically.
Oh I feel terrible, Jisung...
A soft touch on my fingers took away my attention as I saw Felix holding my hand under the bench.
"It's alright. Don't feel bad, please." He said in his softest yet deep voice which had always been the reason for my death. I nodded slowly, feeling butterflies all over my body and looked back at the blackboard. A huge sigh surrounded us and the class started.

-During lunch time-

The four of us walked towards the cafeteria after the first half of our college timing ended.
We spotted a bench nearby which Felix and Eunha soon occupied in a haste.
"Can't let the others take this spot away." Felix giggled high-fiving Eunha who looked more comfortable than before beside Felix.
"Oh. I got some chicken rolls. Wanna have?" Eunha took out a huge container from her tiny bag and opened it excitedly.
"Do you even bring any books?" Han asked wide eyed.
"Ahhh nope." She giggled.
"You idiot."
Just when she opened the box, a meaty smell filled our hungry souls and summoned another human being.

"Is that...food?" Chan approached looking at the food in Eunha's hand.
"I didn't think anyone would bring a Tiffin to college these days! Watching first years is refreshing." He happily chirped.
Eunha looked at him shyly.
"Do you want some? I insist."
Chan looked at me, surprised by the sudden offer. His expression seeked my approval.
I nodded lightly while giving a small smile.
"If you insist. Thank you so much Eunha." He politely took the roll out of her hand and smiled.

This small interaction lit a bulb in my head and I looked at Felix excitedly.
He was already looking at me and felt the sudden change in my expression. He probably knew what I was thinking.
He clapped his hands softly and blinked a few times to confirm the thoughts.
I blinked back. We did this when we were....together.

"Okay...sooooo Y/N thinks-" Felix stood up clapping once to grab attention, with Han stealing his seat on the bench.
"I think... Eunha! Why don't you ask Chan to help you?" I screamed excitedly, finally coming up with a solution.
"Ask about what?" Chan stood there utterly confused, looking at all of us and at Eunha while eating his roll.
"How can I ask him? Don't be silly." Eunha hit my head lightly and tugged at my shirt.
"I can be of help. I'll try my best." Chan wiped his face and stood straight up.
"Soo Eunha needs someone to be her fake boyfriend. This stupid girl agreed to meet her ex with her current boyfriend." Han explained, sighing heavily with his arms crossed.
"So you need me to be a pretend boyfriend?" Chan confirmed the plan.
"Yes. Can you help?" I asked with stars in my eyes.
"How can I say no to that? I'm in." He brought out his fist for a fist bump which we all accepted.
"Chan would be perfect for this. Thank you, Chan." Felix said dramatically, wiped off his fake tears and hugged the mentioned man.

"So when do we begin?"