Chapter 11 : Confront

-The next day-

Y/N's P.O.V

"Yah! Y/N! You bitch! How dare you destroy my relationship!? Sleeping around!?" A voice came right after a half empty milkshake cup hit me on the head. I looked behind to see who said such a obnoxious thing and saw Hari standing there with her friends.
And she had tears? in her eyes?

All I did was stand in the cafeteria with my friends.

-flashback-

(Few hours ago in college)

I walked towards my class like I usually do but couldn't help but notice people staring at me.
"So it is true? She really did that?" I heard a whisper in the crowd that spread across the corridor.

"She doesn't look like the kind though."

"Pretty sure the three guys have been enchanted by her."

"I wonder what she has to offer. Aagggh I'm jealous."

What is happening? I don't have a good feeling about this.

I walked over to a girl "Uhm excuse me... can you guys explain?"
She had bleached hair that went to her shoulder blades and a very piercing look.
"Are you that clueless? Or is it not true? " She questioned me.

This weird interaction made me nervous and I felt a shiver down my spine. Something doesn't feel right.

"You'll find out soon, I guess. I don't think it's my position to tell you because I don't know the truth. I'm sorry." She apologized turning back to her locker to get her books. She looked like she was guilty of something.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

I was going to go ask around but the bell rung and everyone hurried to their respective classes, not giving me a chance to get an answer to the absurdity I heard.

-End of flashback-

-In the cafeteria -

There she stood. With tears in her eyes.

"What ar-" Hari's bag hit me on my stomach causing me to fall to the ground and hit my elbows. "You sleep around with my ex, and now with my boyfriend? What is wrong with you!?" She screamed, making a scene near the cafeteria. What the fuck is happening. She knew a lot of people would be here to notice this.

Suddenly two pair of arms helped me get up on my feet again. Han and Felix looked at Hari with disgust in their eyes. "E-Excuse me miss, you need to s-stop." Eunha uttered while stuttering. She was terrible with confrontation, but she still stood up for me. I looked at her and smiled to acknowledge her courage.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Felix screamed at her, demanding her to explain herself. Han held me as I dusted the dirt off me.
"Felix, wait." I walked and stood between Felix and Hari, wanting her to continue.
"Y/N, she's-" Han got held back by Felix. He knows I don't like people meddling in my business.
"You're sleeping with these two guys as well, right? Or did you get back together with Felix? Couldn't resist him, could you?" Hari continued with the disgusting fabrication and it was only going to get worse.
Everyone's jaw dropped and I could see tears build up in Eunha's eyes.
Well, I could feel them rising and almost escaping my eyes.

"Min Hari, shut the fuck up." Felix glared at her with pure rage in his eyes. It was enough to make someone get scared.

"So much for obsessing over your own ex. Move on, girl." I gathered enough muscles to talk back.
"I don't think you have the right to say that. You wrecker." A very baseless comment escaped her lips.