Chapter 5 : Ignorance

Continuation of your P.O.V:

"I brought you here because Han and Felix are always around. I wanted to ask you about Felix. Do you think he has a girlfriend? I'm kind of interested in him..." She looked at me expecting me to know an answer.
"I don't think so..." I said reluctantly, still processing what Eunha had just said. "Oh that's good then! Hey Y/N, can you help me get close to him? Pleaseee?"
Wait. She wants me to help her? Help her get Felix? I don't want that to happen. But I guess it'll help me move on... "A-Alright..." My voice became shaky with every syllable.

So I'm helping Eunha get together with my ex. Y/N, who knew you liked playing extreme sports with your own feelings. Ugh. I sighed heavily.

We finished our business and went back to class right after.

Han's P.O.V

"Oh they're back" I informed Felix who was already looking at them. Weird. I waved at them in stealth mode so that I don't get caught but noticed something different. Y/N looked sad and Eunha looked...happy? What exactly happened in the washroom?

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the teacher who told us to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen as our semester assignment. I guess I'll just have to into reading. Y/N said she liked it too. Maybe we could read it together. I smiled to myself but suddenly noticed Felix looking at me like what the hell bro. We went back to paying attention in class.

College ended and literally everyone forgot about the hanging out after college plan. I guess we'll just go back home today. Y/N didn't seem to be in a good mood either. I'll text her.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Third person P.O.V

Y/N walked home thinking about all that happened today. 'It's just been one day but a lot has happened. Is it gonna be like this the my whole college life?' She sighed.
Arriving at home, she put her bag down and jumped on the bed in a comfortable position and took a nap.
*Beep*

1 new message from Don't pick up:
Hey do you want to meet up? I have to tell you something. •́ ‿ ,•̀

She switched off her phone pretending she never saw the text.

- Timeskip -

It was a new day. Y/N met Han and Eunha in the lecture room and sat down with Han so that Eunha and Felix could sit together. The hall way suddenly became loud. Everyone knew why it happened. Felix. He entered the room and ignored everyone and sat beside Eunha. Not even one glance at Y/N. That was different. The whole class he didn't look at her. The whole day went by without him interacting with Y/N.

Your P.O.V

This is weird. Is he ignoring me? Well, I don't blame him since I've been nothing but rude and mean to him. But I don't feel good about it. He's hanging out with us, but not talking me to all. Not even looking...as if I don't exist. What suddenly happened? Is it because I didn't reply to his text? Is he mad over that? I think this is for the better.
"H-Hi Han. Can I talk to you for a second?" A cute girl, a little shorter than me approached Han with a nervous smile. "Guys I'll be back in a second" Han said and accompanied the girl to a corner but close enough for us to hear what they were saying.
"Han, I-I like you. I know this is sudden and you don't even know me...but I find you amazing. I just wanted to tell you that. I wish we could become something but that's too much to ask for. I'll do better!" She confessed looking all embarrassed. People in love really look different. Han shot up his head and looked at me and and looked back at the girl. "I am sorry but, I am not really interested in being in a relationship right now." He told her but later whispered something in her ear that we couldn't hear. The girl's face fell down and she looked sad but accepting. "Oh that's alright. I guess we can't help it. Thank you for listening." She said with a shaky voice and ran away.
"Oh Han's getting popular. You're getting girls now, Huh?" Felix joked. "But not getting the one I want." Han replied sarcastically. I mean, I hope it was sarcasm.
I tried initiating a conversation with Felix about the book we were supposed to read, but he suddenly turned to Eunha and walked away with her. I could see Eunha smiling ear from ear. She looked over her shoulder and mouthed thank you, Y/N. Why am I helping her...
The whole day flew by with Felix ignoring my existence and that hurt a lot. It's not like I'm not used to it. But suddenly getting attention from someone you craved for so long, even though you don't wanna be with them, felt good but now it just hurts.
I held myself together and looked at Felix. He knew I was looking at him, but paid me no attention. Karma bit me in my arse.

I went home thinking what exactly happened today. I got ignored terribly, Han got a confession but he rejected it, Eunha and Felix hung out together. It was a lot to take in for the one brain cell I had that seized to exist.
.
.
.
A/N's note:
Wonder what's up with Felix. This sudden behaviour?
Thanks for reading, if you're still here. 💜