Chapter 10: Crush

Han's P.O.V

Felix and I watched Y/N walk away with Chan. I hope he a good person. I don't want anything bad happening to her. She's too precious.
I heard Felix sigh and watched him walk the other direction. He didn't look too happy.
"What happened, man? Don't cry." I asked him, concerned, but mockingly.
"Nothing, mate. I'm alright." He answered, but obviously I knew something was up. Y/N and he did have some weird tension between them, but I didn't want to assume anything. I wanted to ask Y/N myself.
"Wanna go to the arcade?" I suggested to cheer him up, expecting him to accept.
"Yes please. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and walked faster but stopped when he heard Eunha call out to us.
"GUYSSS WAIT. I'M COMING!!" She ran towards us at her full speed. "Going home?"
"Nope. We're going to the arcade. Join us!" I told her holding her hand, pleadingly.
"I'm not a gaming person... But sure if you say so!" She said looking at Felix.
She likes Felix. It's very obvious.
The three of us walked to the destination.
"So, how was the last lecture?" Felix asked her. She was walking between us like a small lost child. "Pretty boring. We didn't do much." She shrugged and suddenly smiled. "Oh! Want one?" She pulled out three lollipops from her bag. Felix and I looked at her and each other in amusement and gladly accepted it.

We reached the arcade and started playing games.
"Man I wish Y/N was here. I wanna show her my gaming skills." I giggled, but only to get a weird reaction from Felix. He looked....tensed. Does he like her? I looked at him suspiciously.
"Why do you want to show her your gaming skills?" He asked as we continued to play the racing game.
"Well, I'm pretty sure anyone would want to impress someone they like." I shrugged my shoulders, only to see Felix's car crash on my screen. "Uhm Felix? You crashed." Eunha reminded him while she stood behind his seat with her hands resting on it. I turned to look at him and saw him staring at his screen, his hands clenching the game steering wheel really hard.
"Uhm Felix?" I called out to him.
"So, you like her?" He asked, without looking at me even once.
"Han likes Y/N? Heheheh" Eunha giggled and teasingly poked me.
"Hey stoooppp." I laughed trying to avoid her poking by shifting weirdly in the car game seat.
"I knew you liked herr. I always see you looking at her hehhee especially the sandwich incident oooofff SO IN LOVEE." She kept teasing me and singing happily. I couldn't help but be embarrassed. I curled up and blushed so hard that I turned into a tomato.

"Do you like her?" He repeated, this time looking at me directly. This is just weird. It does feel like he likes her.

Felix's P.O.V

I heard Han say "Well, I'm pretty sure anyone would want to impress someone they like."
Like? Does he want to say that he likes Y/N?
My hands stopped working at the comment and I crashed my car in the game. I heard Eunha say something from behind me. My hands clenched the steering wheel tight. But then I calmed down. I can't be this aggressive. They have done nothing wrong. I was the one in the wrong the entire time.
"So, you like her? I asked but didn't dare to look at him.
Eunha started teasing Han about it. They brought up the sandwich incident. Yeah. I pulled him back  because I couldn't see them getting that close in front of me. I thought to myself, feeling like a bad person.
"Do you like her?" I asked again to confirm, but saw the both of them playing with each other. Eunha poked Han and Han shriveled and curled in the car seat. Funny.

"Yeah... I do I guess... I just want to protect her. She is an amazing person and I want her to know that." He explained. His eyes gleamed and looked full of love. Although I was happy for him, jealousy took over me. I want Y/N back. I don't think I can do anything without her. I looked away to hide my expressions.
"Ohh so cuteee! So are you going to tell her?" Eunha jumped around happily as if she was the one getting together with Han.
"Nope. I don't plan on telling her at all." He sighed and looked down. I looked at him confused.
"Why?" She asked again, to which I added, "yeah, why not?"
"I don't think she'll appreciate it. It looks like she's not interested in getting into a relationship. When I look into her eyes... They look devoid of love and something screams I don't want love. So I want to take the time, get her to trust me, build a strong relationship, and maybe if I think there's anyway she likes me, I'll shoot my shot." Han explained. Not gonna lie, he did sound very respectful of her feelings. Something I failed at doing. He wanted to take things slow and let her get comfortable. Good.