"Jayden!" I heard a woman screech.

Jaydens face went white, "Oh crap.. that's my mother."

I gave him a look, and he hurried down the stairs.

After I payed for the book, I wandered down the Alley aimlessly before getting extremely bored. How long did it take a woman to buy a few ingredients?

As I was walking, I slid the book I had bought Jade out of my bag, and decided I would give it a read while I wait.

I unclamped the brown leather strap and flipped the book open. A blood-curdling scream shot from the book, as it screamed in my face. I screamed back at it, and shoved it closed.

Appearantly my scream had startled a man that was walking passed me, and he dropped a box on the floor, and I heard the contents of it shatter.

"Oh Merlin! I'm so sorry Sir!" I tried to help the man up, until he spun around to face me.

Those piercing blue eyes, long icy white hair and a wrinkly scowl. "You stupid wench!" Lucius bellowed, "Have you any idea what you've done?!" He shoved the box into his robes and got up close to my face, "You? Oh yes ... Whitlock. You've been nothing but a nuisance for Draco all year.."

"Look." I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your little jewellery box."

"Jewellery box?!" He scoffed, "Jewelleys box?! I'll have you know girl, this box contains some of the most potent poisons to exist in the wizarding world."

I raised an eyebrow, "You do realise I could tell the Ministry what you'd just said."

He gave me an evil smile, "Whitlock. You've just smashed all of them, so why don't you.. prove it." The words spat from his mouth at me.

"Waverly dear!" Ma ran up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, and smiled before realising Lucius was there.

"Ahh." Lucius sighed, "Long time no see.. Honey.. Or should I say.. Miss W-"

"Enough." Grandma interrupted, she scowled at Lucius, "Do not speak to my Grandaughter again." She faced towards the alley Lucius was about to head down, "I'm sure you've got some buisness down in Knock turn alley, why don't you run along?"

Lucius scrunched his face, "Watch yourself.."

He spun around and flung his cape over himself as he stormed down Knock turn alley.

I took a seat by the fireplace once we got home, "Grandma. How do you know Lucius?"

She frowned at me, "The real question is how do YOU know Lucius?"

"I met him a Quidditch game. He was watching Draco,"

"Why was he- Oh no." She stopped in her tracks and she looked like she was about to faint, "Draco.. Malfoy. That's the boy you were talking about."

"Yeah? So are you going to tell me why you know Lucius?"

She shook her head, "Not yet. But Waverly.. please promise me one thing.."

"Mm?"

"You will not say a word about your parents or the horocruxes to Draco, or that Potter."

I went pale, my mouth dropped a little.

"Oh goodness," She sighed, "You've already told them something haven't you? Which one? What did you tell them?"

"I just told Draco that Voldemort killed mum and dad, and that he killed me but I didn't tell him why I'm not dead."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her body language was riddled with anxiety, "Waverly. Not another word to them."

I nodded, "Okay Ma."

I am Poison (Draco Malfoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara