37

Waverly Whitlocks Pov

"Imagine being scared of the dark?" Arlo teased at Jade.

"I- I'm scared of the dark." I frowned.

He patted me on the head, "Oh darling. That's ok because it's you,"

"Yeah?" Jade flicked her head, "Imagine being afraid of lions, but being in Gryffindor? Ironic?"

"Shut up, Lions are scary?" He looked at me, "Aren't they?"

"The scariest."

"Waves," Arlo said as he turned around with a smirk on his face, "Isnt it crazy? Your boyfriend cheats on you, and my girlfriend comes out as a lesbian. It's like the universe is saying we are meant to be," He winked at me.

"God, you are so cheesy and embarrassing," Jade rolled her eyes as she walked ahead of us.

"And you're still the same boring bitch," He frowned back at her, before turning back to me, "Anyways. Aren't you excited for us all to be back together again?"

"Of course. I love hanging with you guys," I stopped, as Hogsmeade came into view and I spotted my favourite shop.

"Race you to Honeydukes!" Arlo yelled as he pushed me back, giving himself a head start and running passed me.

"What the hell! You're a cheater!" I ran after him, and knocked into Jade.

"You're both children!" She said as she shook her head, she looked around for a moment, "HOLD ON WAIT DONT LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF!"

Draco Malfoys Pov

"Malfoy." I turned around to see Potter looking up at me through his nerdy circle glasses.

"What do you want?" I spat quickly as I got up to head out of the great hall.

"I just wanted to say, I'm really disappointed."

"Watch it Potter," Blaise interrupted, "I know what you're about to say, and you better shut your mouth before I-"

"Blaise forget it." I said and rolled my eyes, "I'm going to find Waverley,"

"What are you? Some creepy stalker?" Harry frowned up at me. "I don't think that's a good idea. She hates you." It took everything in me to not grab the glasses off his head and beat him to death with them.

"Will you sod off?" I pushed passed him, and headed up to my dorm, so I could decide what to do.

I paced back and forwards, while Blaise sat back in an arm chair and watched me. "Sooo? Why do you think Braylen and Astoria decided to do that? I mean, I can see why Astoria would do that, she's a bit obsessed, but Braylen? Why does he care about your relationship? The way I see it, he could've just pretended to be you and kidnap her."

I continued pacing.

"Though, I suppose," He said, "Braylen does know, that while you're around he can't do anything. Especially, while she's in Hogwarts... hm didn't you say she was going to Hogsmeade today? Isn't that rather dangerous?"

I stopped and looked at him. "Nothing can happen to her at Hogsmeade right? I mean come on, theres teachers there all the time, especially on a Saturday? Right?... Blaise? Right?"

He scratched his head. "Uh? I don't know. I thought McGonagall and Dumbledore were playing baseball today?"

"Huh? Baseball? What the fuck?"

"Don't ask."

"Right..."

Waverly Whitlocks Pov