46

Also uhhh? this is waverly???
perhaps???
maybe??????
idkkkkk????

Also uhhh? this is waverly???perhaps???maybe??????idkkkkk????

Waverly Whitlocks Pov

"Here we are." Pansy said proudly as we got to the shop, "Gaunts Boutique. It's THE best store in the muggle world," The door had a big, closed sign on it, but Pansy ignored it and opened it up.

"Pansy.. it's closed." I said.

"It's fine," She said and grabbed my hand, pulling me in, "I know the owners."

"I thought you hated muggle fashion," I asked curiously as we walked around the store. The walls were black and dark green, and the moulding was a sleek pure gold. It was almost too lavish, it made me slightly uncomfortable, like I didn't want to touch a thing.

"I do hate muggle fashion," She said as she started looking through the racks of clothes, "But this isn't muggle fashion. It's just in the muggle world, but its owned by wizards,"

"Ahhh, I see. Pretty fancy wizards huh? This stuff looks really expensive,"

"Lucky we don't have to pay for anything then," She giggled. "Draco's parents own the store,"

I almost stumbled backwards and knocked into the fragile glass vase that was sitting proudly on an antique table. "WHY ARE WE HERE THEN?" I whispered yelled at her. "You do realise they're trying to kill me?"

"You seriously think Lucius Malfoy is manning the till at a boutique in London?" She questioned, like I was an idiot, "They don't come here, they just own it. It was the Dark Lords mums or something," She rolled her eyes and turned around, "But who cares, it's safe. They have nice clothes. It's not like they're going to attack you in the muggle world."

"Seriously Pansy.. this is the last thing I need right now,"

"Waves, we'll be super quick. Come on, just try these on." She grabbed out at least four dresses and shoved them in my face, "Go on," She pushed me over to a dressing room.

Black curtains covered all sides of the room, and a huge stand alone golden mirrior leant against the corner of the wall.

I placed the dresses on a small stool in the corner and began trying on the dresses.

Pansy Parkinson's Pov

Once she went into the dressing room, I continued looking around for dresses that she could wear.
She needed to ditch the cutesy cutesy and wearing something a little more... jealous Draco inducing?

Our whole friend group, at one point or another had our doubts about Draco and Waverly together, but now we'd seen them together, we'd all decided we couldn't see it any other way. Well.. some of the boys would be able to see her with them, but putting their predjuice aside, they agree.

I know that she was weary and nervous about being in Dracos parents shop, and I must admit, that even I was a little bit skeptical at first. But honestly, there was not going to be another place to get a dress like these ones.