10

Waverly Whitlocks Pov

I sat and nervously picked at the carpet, I kept my head down and stayed super quiet - maybe if I didn't say anything, they would skip me and I wouldn't have to go?

An escape had finally presented itself to me, and I threw it all away because Draco had decided to play. I hate me.

"Waverly." Fred pointed at me with a smile.

Oh fuck.

"You haven't had a go yet, spin the bottle,"

I looked at the bottle, and then at everybody that was participating. "Let's get this over with then," I mumbled to myself as I leant into the circle and spun the bottle.

It felt like the bottle of empty fire whiskey made a thousand twirls, and was spinning for ever. My anxiety grew as it slowed down and made its final rotation. I watched who the bottle was pointing at as it went around ever so slowly.

Pansy.. Hermione... Ron...

Harry Potter.

I looked around the circle at everyone, they were all grinning from ear to ear. I had never actually spoken to Harry before - awkward was an understatement for what was about to happen.

And I knew Draco absolutely despised Harry.

My face and Harry's, went bright red.

"Well?" Scoffed Draco, "Are you going to kiss or not?"

Harry raised an eyebrow at me, and I nodded. He leant over, surprisingly he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me, a little longer than I had expected he would.

"Alright." Draco interrupted. "Shows over. My turn."

Harry pulled away from me and sat back down on the other side of the circle.

Draco spun the bottle so hard, I was surprised it didn't smash. He let out a frustrated groan. It slowed down, and it was pointing at..

Draco Malfoys Pov

Her kissing Potter really pissed me off. But I couldn't be mad, it was because of me trying to tease her by playing that she's even playing in the first place.

I was internally slapping myself in the face. If I hadn't played she wouldn't have either.

The bottle spun, and I knew who I wanted it to land on. As the bottle came to a stop, my heart dropped when I looked up saw who it was pointing at - Granger.

I shot looks around the circle, waiting for someone to say, 'No. Your don't have to,' or 'Don't worry about this one,' But they didn't.

"Go on," Pansy smiled at, "Hermione. Kiss Draco."

I looked over at Waverly, she had no emotions on her face. I couldn't tell if she really didn't care, or if she was trying to hide it. Either way, there was no getting out of this one.

Hermione leaned over to me and pecked me on the lips. Her mouth sort of tasted like toast, and I immediately looked at Waverly, but she wasn't watching at all, she was just looking directly at Jade, who was giving her a sympathetic smile.

Waverly Whitlocks Pov

Jealousy pumped through my body. Fucking prick, how could he even play this-

I stopped myself. Why do I care? Oh. I don't.

I swallowed my pride and continued on in the game. It got slightly weird.

Neville had to kiss Ron. (Hermione wasn't happy)

Arlo had to kiss Jade.

Pansy had to kiss Fred.