Chapter Eight: To Germany

Start from the beginning

"Bulldog, the legendary flyer from the UK, is in tremendous danger." A red helicopter announced, cameras locked on Bulldog, who was flying half upside down. "It looks like he's flying blind, losing speed, losing altitude... Wait! It's racers number 7 and 95, Cropphopper and McQueen, pulling up beside him." He informed, seeing both Braedey and Dusty diving down to Bulldog.

Dusty and Braedey now pulled up alongside the falling British plane. "Bulldog, apply your left aileron." Dusty guided.

" Dusty guided

"Okay." Bulldog agreed and flipped back to a proper nose dive.

"Stop roll." Braedey added; Bulldog complied. "Now, quick, pull up."

"Got it." Bulldog said, as the three all pulled upward away from diving into the river below.

"Harder, harder!" Dusty continued on his guidance, as they come up to a bridge. "Slight roll right." Bulldog flew sideways through a gap under the bridge, as they levelled out. "Good! Whoa!"

"Big castle!" Braedey called out. "Pull up!" Braedey, Bulldog, and Dusty all pulled up over to get over the castle.

"Hard roll right!" Dusty calls. Bulldog flew between two pillars of the castle sideways. "Stop roll." Dusty called; Bulldog followed his command, then ran right into a flag that was on the castle.

"Are you two still there?" Bulldog asked, as Dusty and Braedey flew back alongside Bulldog.

"We're right here." Dusty assured. "We'll fly alongside you."

"Just keep focus on our voices, and we'll make it." Braedey reassured over to Bulldog.

All the racers meanwhile came in for the landing, just as an alarm spoke out. "Achtung! We have a mayday! Clear the runway!" A PA announcer ordered, as medics and other vehicles pulled up onto the runway to get ready for Bulldog. "Achtung! Clear the runway!"

Annie, meanwhile, she and El Chupacabra were waiting patiently and concerned for Braedey, Dusty, and Bulldog to land. Everyone had their eyes locked onto the skies above.

"Come on, you guys." Annie muttered hopefully.

"Add power." Dusty advised.
"Okay." Bulldog complied.

"Easy, now." Braedey said. "We're on final approach now. Stay level and focus on our voices."
"Yes." Bulldog complied.

" Bulldog complied