"When do you want me to tell him?" I asked rolling my eyes as I heard a sigh of relief come from her.

"Whenever you can, when you see him just tell him."

"I'm not in LA right now so I won't be able to tell him until tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, I know we have our run ins but I really appreciate it." She said.

"I'm doing it for the baby and my man, not you." I said before hanging up.

Wow I reallyyy hope she isn't his but he is really growing this attachment and getting excited for her to get here.

I don't know what to do, how to feel.

I don't know how he's going to feel about it.

I tossed my phone on my mattress before opening the door and peeping out looking for Des.

"Pssss, Des" I whispered as she sat on my couch on her phone.

Zay and Darryl were talking and taping up my boxes.

She looked up and I motioned for her to come in my room, making her get up.

I closed the door behind her and let out a breath as if I had been holding it ever since I got off of the phone.

"Girl what's wrong w-"

"That baby might not be Pop's" I blurted out before she got the chance to finish her sentence.

She bucked her eyes out of me before smiling and shaking her head, "That's funny bitch." She said before looking up and seeing I wasn't laughing.

"You're not joking... wait how?"

"That was Diamond who called me, don't ask em how she got my number because I don't even know. But she needs Pop to go retake the test because they've been messing up people's results and she wants me to tell Pop for her."

"So it can be someone else's?"

"Yeah, she said she had fucked Pop and some other dude back to back so its 50/50 pretty much."

"That dirty bitch. Pop is going to kill her if baby girl isn't his you know how much money he's given Diamond for her. The baby isn't even here yet!"

I shook my head while looking down.

Pop had to give Diamond at least $50,000 for the gender reveal, baby shower, doctor appointments, and other miscellaneous stuff.

Plus he was in the process of looking an an interior designer for her room.

"Why can't she tell him?" Des asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged, "Said he'll try to really hurt her if she said it pretty much, so she thinks he'll take it better if I tell him."

"She not wrong about that, Pop will wring her neck like a wet towel if she stood in his face and said that. You have a real good heart because I would have told her ass oh well. Tuh." She said while crossing her legs and sitting back.

"Just for the baby's sake. She's innocent in all of this and should know who her real dad is."

Des nodded while we sat in a silence or a minute as I thought of how I could tell Pop about it.

'Ya baby moms is a hoe so you need to get that baby retested.'

No that's a little too harsh.

'You think you could get retested? You know those offices sometimes make mistakes so we should just be safe.'