Drinks, Drugs and Vows

Start from the beginning

"What does that mean?" Ash asked.

"It means that Lorenz drugged us with pure THC." Solo stated angrily. I let out a low angry growl along with Solo. Our fia... well our wives looked at us like we were crazy.

"What the hell was that? Y'all better think before y'all act." Oni said stepping in front of me.

I looked beyond her to my ride or die since the day she was born. "You up for this?"

"More than you know." We got dressed while our wives tried to stop us. At this point Jesus couldn't stop us if he tried. I grabbed my keys and we jumped in my truck, leaving our wives in the room.

"Where do he be at?"

"The north side of the campus." We pulled up to the north side and he was standing there selling more candy.

Solo hopped in the back and I pulled up in front of him and he had this smile on his face until I rolled down my window pointing my Desert Eagle at him. "Get the fuck in or get your brains blown out."

Solo opened the back door and he got in. "Solo what's all this for?" He asked with his voice trembling with fear.

We drove off campus so no one could identify us or bother us. "You told me that the candy was mixed with tequila."

"It is."

"And what else?"

"That's... Ahhh shit!!!" Solo punched him dead in the mouth before he could finish that sentence.

"Stop fucking lying!"

  I turned around in my seat giving the stare down I give to criminal that make them shake in their boots. He looked at me and started sweating hard as fuck. "Let me tell you something Lorenz. If you wanna make it out this car alive then I suggest you start telling the truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He answered swallowing hard.

"Good boy. Now what else was in that candy?"

"Pure THC."

"Are you fucking crazy?! You could've killed us! We barely have any recollection of the past 36 hours!" He jumped when Solo yelled.

"I'm sorry I just wanted you to have fun."

"Fun?! I'm gonna show you fun." She snatched him out the car and started whooping his ass. "Are you having fun now?!" She asked as she busted his shit.

She tagged me in when she got exhausted so I began whooping his ass. After I was done he was laying on the ground groaning and bleeding. "This is a lesson for the future. Make sure you tell the truth when selling something. It could very well cost you your life." I said to him.

We hopped back in the car leaving him there. When we got to the room Ash and Oni was sitting their with a scowl on their faces. Here we fucking go!

"Are you fucking crazy to leave out of here like that? What did... is that blood on your hands?!" Oni yelled in my face.

"What the fuck did y'all go do?!" Ash yelled in Solo's face.

"We went to handle business so let it go." Solo stated calmly while trying to walk to the bathroom. Ash blocked her and they continue to try and reprimand us.

"No we are not going to just let it go! Y'all have blood on y'all hands and some cuts too! You can't just be out here acting all hot headed! Especially you Beyoncé because you're fucking law enforcement!" Oni yelled.

I was already mad but now I'm livid. "Stop fucking asking us questions! We did what we needed to do! If a person is already angry why do y'all continue to poke the bear?! Now let it the fuck go because what we went to do was a need to know basis! YALL DON'T NEED TO FUCKING KNOW! GOT IT?!"